Posts with tag "john cusack"
- Posted Apr 29th 2010 at 10:33 AM by Megan Rumph
Twitter may only allow its users 140 characters per post, but for grammar sticklers, that's enough space to do some serious damage. John Cusack has recently been a victim of a blogger backlash, receiving criticism for his often egregiously misspelled tweets. In an interview with the New York Times, Cusack voiced his frustration with his detractors, calling them, "cranky, obsessive trolls." The ...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2010 at 07:51 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Marlee Matlin shar...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 03:25 PM by Jenna Busch
PopEater hit the red carpet for the premiere of the upcoming disaster flick, '2012' last night in downtown Los Angeles. The film refers, of course, to the ancient Mayan calendar that ends on December 21st of that year. There are all sorts of theories about the prophecy, from mass destruction to a giant shift in global consciousness. Everyone has a different idea about what's going to happen...or i...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Roland Emmerich has demolished nearly every beloved monument in the world in his disaster movie career - from Big Ben in 'Independence Day' to the Statue of Liberty in 'The Day After Tomorrow' - but you won't see the German filmmaker take down Islam's holiest site in his new end-of-days flick '2012.' Emmerich had planned to show the destruction of the Kaaba, the structure in Mecca toward which ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:30 AM by Jenna Busch
PopEater hit the red carpet for the premiere of the upcoming disaster flick, '2012' Tuesday night in downtown Los Angeles. The film refers, of course, to the ancient Mayan calendar that ends on December 21st of that year. There are all sorts of theories about the prophecy, from mass destruction to a giant shift in global consciousness. Everyone has a different idea about what's going to happen...o...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 03:44 PM by Jenna Busch
PopEater was able to catch John Cusack as he walked the red carpet at the '2012' premiere last night in downtown Los Angeles. Cusack plays Jackson Curtis, a novelist/limo driver who must save his family from the end of the world. He told us whether or not he believes in the 2012 prophecy, whether or not he got injured during filming and how he's taking a hint from the "green set" and reducing his ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Kiss at Kenny Chesney Concert
- How an Author Is Coping with Discovery That Her Grandpa Was Schindler's List Nazi
- KUWTK Sneak Peek: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair (VIDEO)
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Vin Diesel Calls Paul Walker His ''Guide Into Fatherhood,'' Says Late Actor's Presence Was There for His Daughter's Birth
- Barbara Walters and Joy Behar Return to The View to Celebrate 4000 Episodes—Watch!
- Why We're Excited for The Casual Vacancy to Come to the States