Posts with tag "john legend"
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 11:07 AM by Zach Dionne
John Legend isn't happy with Donald Trump. But it's not so much The Donald's supposed ambitions to run for president in 2012 that have upset the Grammy-winning pianist; it's Trump's insistence on questioning Barack Obama's nationality. "He needs to stop saying that racist bulls**t birther s**t," Legend told told Vulture last night in New York City. "Quote me please. He should be ashamed of hims...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 11:50 AM by Elizabeth Townsend
John Legend was definitely living it up at his 32nd birthday bash Wednesday at New York City hotspot RdV, where he celebrated with celeb pals, including Ne-Yo, Estelle and even 'Jersey Shore' star Pauly D. With his gorgeous Thai-Norwegian model girlfriend Christine Teigen at his side, the 'Live It Up' singer hit the dance floor for most of the night, stopping to blow out candles on a giant birt...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 02:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Beyonce and Madonna are the latest stars to flock to Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' telethon, joining some of the biggest names in music in a two-hour multi-network telecast benefiting the survivors of the devastating earthquake. 'Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief' will air on all major networks, featuring stars filmed in multiple locations worldwide. Bruce Springsteen, Stin...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 11:45 AM by Scott Tomford
- Filed under:
- Music News
A song always means a different thing to a different person. For some, it reminds them of a bad relationship, for others a reminder of the love in their lives. While we all know what our favorite songs mean to us, haven't you wondered what they meant to the people who wrote them? Well, thanks to 'Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Story Behind the Song,' you'll finally know. Featuring the singers a...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 09:11 AM by Nicki Gostin
Wednesday night in New York City, American Express partnered with 'Top Chef' master Tom Colicchio and John Legend to present an intimate performance by the soul singer at Colicchio's restaurant Craftsteak. It was just hours before the exciting finale of 'Top Chef,' so unless he wanted to "be fined up to a million dollars and sent to jail," Colicchio politely declined PopEater's plea to reveal who ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 10:53 AM by Denise Warner
Singer-songwriter and actor Jesse McCartney chatted about his new video 'Body Language,' which features T-Pain. McCartney tells PopEater that the video -- which features a lot of behind-the-scenes and tour footage -- "just accidentally happened." "It became this really fun intimate video," he adds. Jesse also talked about what it was like working with the hip-hop artist, who else he wants to co...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson Snuggles Up to Jennifer Aniston in Selfie, Starts Campaign to Get Her on Instagram
- Emily Ratajkowski on Her Nude Scenes: I Was Never Aware of My Body Being Super-Sexual
- Yolanda Foster Continues Lyme Disease Treatmen to 'Get That Brain Back in Gear'
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Cat Deeley Is Pregnant! SYTYCD Host Expecting First Child Patrick Kielty
- Fashion Police: Celebrating Joan Looks Back at Joan Rivers' Most Hilarious Moments: Watch a Preview of Tonight's Special!
- Vicki and Briana Have Heated Real Housewives of Orange County Confrontation Over Brooks—Watch Now!