Posts with tag "john mccain"
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 03:14 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- TV News
Meghan McCain's father may have partnered with Sarah Palin in his run for the presidency in 2008, but the senator's daughter is outraged that Bristol Palin neglected her civic duty by failing to vote in Tuesday's midterm election. McCain voiced her disappointment in Palin on 'The Tonight Show,' after Palin admitted that she had forgotten to vote. Watch McCain voice her opinion of Bristol and...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 01:00 PM by Rob Shuter
As Sarah Palin continues to throw accusations at the McCain campaign while promoting her tell-all book 'Going Rogue,' her former running mate John McCain is being enticed to put pen to paper himself. Industry sources tell PopEater at least 3 different book agents and publishers have approached the Arizona senator with multi-million dollar offers (even bigger than the $7 million Palin received...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 12:57 PM by Jo Piazza
How did Tila Tequila and Meghan McCain -- a racy, bisexual reality star and a former presidential candidate's daughter, respectively -- become the best of friends as of late, having lunches and dinners and joking back and forth with one another on their respective blogs and Twitters. So what's the deal? Is it so unlikely that the Ivy League educated, socially liberal, politically conservativ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Parenthood Series Finale: The Bravermans Say Goodbye
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pope Is a Hostage
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: April Suffers a Crisis of Faith
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Check Out Padma Lakshmi's Bikini Bottoms: Her Friend Thinks It Looks Like She Has a Penis!
- Scandal Just Delivered One of The Most Heartbreaking & Heart-Racing Episodes of TV We've Ever Seen
- How to Get Away With Murder Introduces Its New Big Bad: What You Need to Know and Why You Should Be Nervous