Posts with tag "john wayne"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 4 Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide at South Carolina Home
- Sasha Obama Joins Vice President Joe Biden to Cheer US Team to World Cup Victory
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Ben & Jen's Final Days Together in the Bahamas
- Bobby Brown performs in Atlanta, forgets lyrics and skips songs
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis secretly marry, report says
- Demi Lovato falls hard during pool party performance
- So. Many. Tears. Bachelor in Paradise Season 2's First Promo Features a Lot of Kaitlyn's Men—and Crying!
- USA Beats Japan 5-2 in FIFA Women's World Cup 2015 Final: Beyoncé, Fergie, Justin Timberlake and More Celebrate!
- Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard "Are So Excited" to Begin Their Mission Work With Baby Israel—Take a Look!