Posts with tag "johnmayer"
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
On Friday night, celebrities brought it all to a sold-out crowd at Z100's Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden. Performers included Taylor Swift, John Mayer, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, Pitbull, Boys Like Girls, Jordin Sparks, The Fray and Justin Bieber. Check out the photos. >> ...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Stars heights -- like their ages -- can be deceiving. Here at PopEater we take a look at some celebrities whose heights we would never have guessed. Would you believe that Gael Garcia Bernal is 5'7'', that Rihanna is 5'8'' and Nicole Kidman is 5'10''? Yeah, we can't either. Click for More...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
John Mayer opens up to Details about his music and why people hate him. The singer-songwriter and guitarist -- who has famously dated many of Hollywood's most beautiful women including Jennifer Aniston, Heidi Klum, Minka Kelly and more -- defends making pop music. "I don't know if you know, but I'm not exactly Bob Dylan -- I'm already a pop musician...I want to reach as many people as...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Steve Baltin
John Mayer's new album, the smart, sophisticated, and sweet 'Battle Studies,' has just been released. And no one is happier than Mayer himself. "I have no problem releasing it into the open and letting everybody have at it, poke the bear with sticks -- and that's the fun of it," he told Popeater when we went to visit him at the Burbank, Calif., studio where he was rehearsing for an upcoming tour....
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 03:37 PM by Dan Reilly
With three successful records under his belt, John Mayer could pretty much do anything he wanted for his fourth album, 'Battle Studies.' So not only did the singer-songwriter move away from complex guitar lines in favor of a simpler sound, he decided -- on a whim -- to have Taylor Swift provide guest vocals on a song. Mayer tells PopEater that the decision was as simple as "just my imagining...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 05:15 PM by Scott Harris
Since the untimely death of pop legend Michael Jackson, fans and artists alike have been searching for the best way to express their grief and one method is returned to again and again: through the music itself. Just yesterday, for instance, we told you about the new 'Thriller' cover by Frou Frou lead singer Imogen Heap. And with the release of the eagerly anticipated concert film 'This Is It',...
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 04:30 PM by Dan Reilly
In an age when the slightest misstep or misunderstanding can cause controversy -- see Harry Connick Jr.'s recent blackface troubles -- John Mayer isn't playing it safe. In fact, his new single, 'Who Says,' boldly begins with the line "Who says I can't get stoned?" "It's not a dirty word. It's not a curse word," Mayer tells PopEater of the first single from his upcoming album, 'Battle Studies.'...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Dan Reilly
When it came time to film video for 'Who Says,' John Mayer's first single off his forthcoming album 'Battle Studies,' the singer/guitarist decided to give fans a realistic glimpse into his life out of the spotlight. "It's sort of a country-ish song and I had the idea juxtapose it over something really metropolitan," Mayer tells PopEater of the NYC-filmed clip. "I want people to watch the video and...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Deportation Petition: No Comment from the White House
- It's a Girl for Justin Bartha
- David Burtka Reveals His Secret to a Successful Marriage with Neil Patrick Harris
- Yeahhhh Jetes! Model girlfriend Hannah Davis says she's the stay-at-home type
- Billy Bob Thornton says there is a 'prejudice against the South' in Hollywood
- Nudity riders: How much skin an actor shows spelled out beforehand
- Miss America Nina Davuluri sticks up for suspended high school student
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- Jessica Simpson's Easter Family Fun: Maxwell & Ace Play With Cousin Bronx Wentz, BFF Rocco Faison—See the Pics!
- Miss America Nina Davuluri Defends Patrick Farves After He Gets Suspended for Asking Her to Prom
- Olivia Palermo Poses for Brides Magazine, Talks Wedding Style and Sweet Romance—See the Dreamy Pics!