Posts with tag "johnny knoxville"
- Posted Jun 26th 2011 at 02:46 PM by PopEater Staff
"I felt 34-percent funnier when I was with Ryan, but I guess everyone did," says 'Jackass' star Johnny Knoxville, in a new blog post dedicated to his late co-star, Ryan Dunn, who died behind the wheel of his car last week. Knoxville, 40, says he had a difficult time expressing himself at Dunn's memorial last week and wanted to take another crack at it. "He had such a hair trigger laugh refle...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Lock up your children: there's a new Knoxville on the way. 'Jackass' star Johnny Knoxville and his wife, Naomi Nelson are expecting their second child together, PEOPLE reports. "My wife Naomi and I are super happy to announce that we are having another little bambino in the fall," Knoxville wrote on his Facebook page. Knoxville and Nelson welcomed their first child, Rocko Akira, in 2009,...
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 10:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Actor and stuntman extraordinaire Johnny Knoxville reportedly tied the knot on Friday, a source reveals to UsMagazine.com. The 'Jackass' star married his girlfriend of two years, Naomi Nelson. No details on location or the ceremony were given. The pair got engaged earlier this week when Knoxville proposed with a 2.50 carat Edwardian engagement ring from L.A.'s Platt Boutique Jewelry. "Naomi ...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 12:07 PM by Sam Brand
Johnny Knoxville's girlfriend of several years gave birth to an 8 lb. daredevil over the weekend. Alexis Glick, one of Fox News' best known anchors splits from the network. Legless action sports star Kevin Michael Connolly takes the nation by storm with his photographs, and Christian musician Derek Loux fights for his life in this edition of What You're Searching for Today... ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Pop 10 List -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
If all celebrity death reports over the years turned out true (Zach Braff alive!), we'd have lost three big stars to the cliffs of New Zealand by now. Britney Spears would have met her maker thanks to a pretzel truck. And let's just say that Urkel's wake was closed casket. Hoaxes can be random, fun, disturbing. They also lift from common themes. Some of our favorites, starting with ... Deadly N...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 05:01 PM by PopEater Staff
'Jackass' star Johnny Knoxville is going to be a dad for the second time, his rep confirms to Usmagazine.com. His girlfriend of nearly a year, Naomi Nelson, is three months pregnant. "Yes, they are expecting and very excited," his rep said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Bill Cosby Accuser Jane Doe No. 2 Reveals Her Identity: 'I Decided to Speak My Truth'
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Ryan Reynolds' Hot Body Gets Taken Over by Ben Kingsley in Self/less Trailer: See the Clip!
- Kanye West Performs New Music During Surprise Concert at Koko in London—Watch!
- Whoa, There! Audrina Patridge Goes Braless and Comes So Close to a Wardrobe Malfunction—Take a Look!