Posts with tag "johnny weir"
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 08:30 PM by Amber James
Only fab fashion designer Indashio could make Denise Richards the belle of the ball in a gum-inspired dress. Richards rocked the sparkly, blue number, which Indashio revealed was inspired by the 'Awaken' flavor of Trident Vitality gum. "Denise is the most perfect muse for this dress," Indashio told PopEater. "If this doesn't awaken anybody, I don't know what will." She sat front row, as...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 02:47 PM by Nicki Gostin
Johnny Weir, the bad boy of ice skating whose outrageous costumes and androgynous vibe has gotten him lots of ink, has spilled some ink of his own. He's out with a memoir entitled 'Welcome to My World.' In it he discusses the catty world of ice skating, his deep love of fashion and, surprise, finally reveals that he's gay. The lively and loquacious star chatted up PopEater about a range of...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 11:50 AM by Rob Shuter
Johnny Weir finally admits he's gay in his new autobiography, 'Welcome to My World,' and the 'Skating With the Stars' judge revealed to me recently that readers should expect candid talk about his personal life. "I delve into a lot of the nitty-gritty about my sex life, which people have been waiting for, but I wanted to wait until I could tell it in my own words," the Olympic skater said on...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Good News
In what may be the most shocking news you will hear all year, ice skater and sequin enthusiast Johnny Weir has come out as a homosexual. AfterElton reports that Weir has finally admitted that he is gay after years of dodging the issue in the press. In 2006, when asked about his sexuality by a fan on his website, Weir responded, "I don't feel the need to express my sexual being because it's not...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 08:52 PM by Rob Shuter
How does 'Skating With the Stars' center judge Johnny Weir describe his persona on the show? "Like Simon Cowell with a little bit of Paula Abdul underneath," he tells me on my HDNet show 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' adding he's "gonna be sweet, but ... it's ice skating." With that mix of naughty and nice in mind, one contestant on the ABC show, Bethenny Frankel, may have to try extra hard...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Denise Warner
Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir, and star of Sundance Channel's 'Be Good Johnny Weir,' is known for his talent as well as his flamboyant fashion on the ice. Weir talked to PopEater about his show, his favorite skating costumes, and what his future holds after he announced he would not compete at the World Championships in Torino this year. "I'm going to start writing my book, my life...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Denise Warner
For his short program at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver on Tuesday, ice skater Johnny Weir busted out what can only be described as a men's corset. The black and pink number, so quintessentially Johnny, left us hungry for more Weir-ified outfits once the long program came around. And it wasn't just Johnny's costume during his first skate that made our hearts flutter in anticipation. Italy's...
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
In preparation for his short program performance at the Olympics, figure skater Johnny Weir did what anyone would do before a nationally-televised Olympic event -- clean his hotel room, run around naked and watch 'Real Housewives of Atlanta.' Duh. Weir spilled his strange pre-game rituals to PEOPLE after scoring an 82.10 Tuesday night. "I was nervous last night. So I Pledged everything in my...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Lopez Says He Was Mistaken for a Housekeeper at N.Y.C. Hotel
- Cat Gets Drunk to Avoid Antifreeze Poisoning (No, Really)
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- This Week on Stage: ?Disgraced' is anything but, Keira Knightley preps her Broadway debut
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!