Posts with tag "johntravolta"
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Lindsay Lohan's association with crime isn't quite over yet. The troubled star is in "final talks" to play Victoria Gotti in 'Gotti: Three Generations,' the upcoming biopic about Victoria's mafioso father, John, TMZ reports. If finalized, Lohan would join John Travolta, who has signed on to play John Gotti. Rumors have also been swirling that Kim Kardashian recently met with executive produc...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 06:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Following the death of his 16-year-old son Jett last year, John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston turned to the Church of Scientology for guidance during those tough times, the actor said. While promoting his new film 'From Paris With Love,' Travolta said that he and Preston "work hard every day with our church on healing." ...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Sam Brand
The outspoken all-American has never been shy about his conservative leanings. On Feb. 7, Tim Tebow will make his most public political proclamation yet in a 30-second spot that may be the most controversial in the Super Bowl's history. In other news, Corinne Bailey Rae's new album The Sea is dedicated to her recently deceased husband Jason. And John Travolta is delivering aid to Haiti in the form...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 09:14 AM by PopEater Staff
After reports surfaced that John Travolta wanted to do a remake of the classic film 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid,' PopEater teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to see if people liked the idea. However, 41K votes were cast and a whopping 81 percent said "leave this masterpiece alone." Watch It ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 08:30 PM by PopEater Staff
John Travolta is excited about possibly starring in a remake of the classic 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' with buddy Tom Cruise. "Someone came up with a good idea - it was a remake of 'Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid' - and there was a rumor that we were gonna do that, and I said to Tom, 'It's not a terrible rumor, it's not a bad idea,'" the 'Grease' star said....
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 09:30 AM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, John Travolta made his first red carpet appearance since the death of his son Jett in January. Travolta showed up with wife Kelly Preston and their daughter, Ella Bleu, at the LA premiere of 'Old Dogs,' Ella's first movie in which she stars alongside her dad. "We decided it was OK to come out and promote, to introduce her to the world and to give her a beautiful future in film," said Tr...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:45 PM by Dino Sossi
The long road to emotional recovery has been a difficult process for the Travolta family after the tragic loss of their son but they are improving. "We've been working very hard every day as a family to heal," said John Travolta in his first interview (with USA Today) since his son Jett's death. "We partake in spiritual counseling pretty much daily," said his wife Kelly Preston. Jett Travolta...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 07:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Picewell Forbes, the lawmaker whose public slip-up caused a mistrial in the John Travolta extortion case, has apologized to the judge and the people of the Bahamas - but there was no "sorry" for the Travolta family. "My statements were reckless and interfered with the course of justice in that case and were further capable of bringing disrepute to the whole administration of justice," Forbes sa...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 07:10 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
John Travolta's faith in Scientology has given him strength to deal with his son's death, his close friends told PEOPLE. "John goes to Clearwater, Fla., [where Scientology has a center] four days a week. He flies [the 15-minute distance] in his little plane every night, and it's helped him." Over the weekend, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and daughter Suri reunited with Travolta and wife Kelly Prest...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 06:33 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The trial of two people accused of trying to extort John Travolta following the death of his son in the Bahamas has ended in a mistrial after a lawmaker suggested the still-deliberating jury had acquitted one of the defendants. Senior Justice Anita Allen said she was reluctantly ordering a new trial "in the interest of justice" because the politician's statement, in a speech broadcast on televisio...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview