Posts with tag "jon gosselin"
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Rebecca Macatee
When I got home from my interview with Hailey Glassman, Jon Gosselin's infamous ex, I threw off the worn orange hoodie she'd loaned me as I walked into my apartment. We'd met up at the Cinema Café in Murray Hill, done the official question and answer bit, paid the bill and left. "This was fun," she said after I thanked her again for meeting with me. "Hey, I live a few blocks away. Wanna ...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 10:05 PM by PopEater Staff
And the battle between Kate and Jon continues. While visiting 'Live With Regis and Kelly' on Friday, Kate Gosselin admitted that there was still tension between her and ex-husband Jon Gosselin, UsMagazine.com reports. "It's... you know. I do try to keep it as peaceful as possible," she told Kelly Ripa and guest host Anderson Cooper. The level of tension "depends on the day," she added. The ...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 08:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Just days after Hailey Glassman leaked Jon Gosselin's handwritten extortion threats against ex-wife Kate, the octodad's 23-year-old former lover has written a blog for RadarOnline.com denouncing Jon and "exposing his lies." Here's a sample of Glassman's post, grammar gloriously intact: I first want to address the Jon giving Kate ultimatums/extortion situation. He can deny it and lie, like he ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 08:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Reality star and octo-parent Jon Gosselin threatened to report ex-wife Kate to Child Protective Services if she didn't pay him a huge chunk of money, RadarOnline.com reports. The proof comes in handwritten documents leaked by Jon's post-Kate gal-pal Hailey Glassman. Radar calls it "the ugliest chapter in a brutal divorce." Glassman says: "We were in bed and Jon called Kate on speaker ...
- Posted Aug 28th 2010 at 02:34 PM by Christine Fenno
Remember when former TLC star Jon Gosselin began a romance with young Hailey Glassman, the daughter of Kate Gosselin's tummy-tuck surgeon, last year? The two vacationed in the South of France and moved in together in Manhattan. But ever since the Gosselin-Glassman relationship ended in late 2009, the 23-year-old most famous for dating the father of eight (and allegedly ransacking his apartment in ...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 09:40 AM by Rob Shuter
Jon Gosselin and leadership coach Dr. Sylvia Lafair are writing a book together about the lessons the reality dad has learned as the father of a large -- and famous -- family. "Jon is still deciding what exactly the book will be about, but knows he wants to focus on his parenting skills," a friend of the father of eight tells me. "There is no deal yet or timeline, but the [interest] in Jon ...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like Kate Gosselin isn't the only one shaping up. Jon Gosselin was photographed on the beach looking much slimmer than he did earlier this year. Gosselin's beer belly even appears to be more toned! In a new InTouch Weekly interview given exclusively to PopEater, his friends reveal what's behind Jon's dramatic weight loss. "Jon's made time for himself," Gosselin's friend tells the ...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Reality star Jon Gosselin is currently making some changes in his life: he's hired a new manager and a life coach and he just debuted his huge, brand-new tattoo of a dragon on his back. RadarOnline has exclusive photos of the tattoo and images from the work in progress. The father of eight tells RadarOnline he's been doing some soul searching and got the tattoo to symbolize all the changes he's ...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 02:22 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- American Idol -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Justin Bieber
As Kate Gosselin and her eight children get used to their new world on 'Kate Plus Eight,' the new TLC show sans Jon following the couple's brutal public split, all eyes are on Kate and the kids. All eyes and a whole lot of money, it seems. While Jon is being paid by the network simply to not be involved in the show, the kids are bringing in a whopping amount, in addition to what Kate makes. How ...
- Posted Apr 21st 2010 at 02:15 PM by The Pop Chorus
Last week seemed to be The Week of the Hollywood Divorce. One PopEater editor felt it so strongly, he sounded off with some hypothetical restrictions for serial marriers and octo-parents. "The following needs to be enforced: If you have been married five times, you should not be allowed to marry again. Similarly, if you have five or more children, you should not be allowed to divorce," Mike ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette's Meredith Phillips: My Battle with Alcoholism
- Martha Stewart Talks Online Dating & Looking for Love with Dr. Oz
- Jennifer Aniston Has Funny (Awkward) Friends Reunion with Matthew Perry & Courteney Cox
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- Gets Better Every Time: A ?Flavor of Love' song ? VIDEO
- ?Friends' reunion alert! Matthew Perry has some advice for Jennifer Aniston ? VIDEO
- Jimmy Kimmel's ?The Baby Bachelor' continues his search for true love ? VIDEO