Posts with tag "jon gosselin"
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 10:23 PM by Mike Hess
Pop-Ed: This has been a doozy of a month when it comes to Hollywood romance. Recently though, the people and couples involved have had storied pasts that involve impossibly high numbers of either marriages or children. So, with all the talk in recent years about the sanctity of marriage and such (Massive Disclaimer: This is not a political article. At all), it feels apropos to dig into the...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 02:46 PM by Joel Keller
Kate Gosselin is one tough person to defend. After all, how do you stand up for a woman who -- along with her Ed Hardy-wearing ex Jon -- more or less displayed their eight kids in an electronic zoo for five years in an effort to become rich and famous? And the couple's awful, showboating behavior since their divorce has only made things worse. It also doesn't help that, on 'Dancing With The...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
This has been a lucrative week for Kate Gosselin. The divorced mom of eight keeps on keeping on 'Dancing with the Stars.' She's landed a new reality show called 'Twist of Kate' on TLC and her new book, 'I Just Want You to Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith and Family,' is about to hit bookstores.That's three solid streams of income coming in for Ms. Gosselin. Three more than ex-hubby Jon...
- Posted Apr 11th 2010 at 08:08 AM by PopEater Staff
New reports cite Jon Gosselin as "definitely open" to landing a co-starring role in his ex-wife's new TV shows 'Twist of Kate' and 'Kate Plus 8,' TMZ reports. Apparently, Jon would be game "under the right circumstances," his lawyer Anthony F. List said. In November, Jon filed a $5 million lawsuit against TLC, the network that produced 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' because Gosselin believed TLC had...
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 05:15 PM by John Mitchell
This week, Jon Gosselin filed legal papers in Pennsylvania challenging ex-wife Kate for custody of their eight children. In the filing, he alleges she abuses the custody scheduling laid out in their arbitration process and claims she is not being completely honest about her income. His lawyer also reportedly called her an "absentee mom" due to her commitments to 'Dancing with the Stars.' Ugh....
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
If dancing doesn't work out for Kate Gosselin, she has another reality TV show to fall back on. TLC has announced plans to move forward with her new reality show, 'Twist of Kate,' in which Gosselin will profile women inspired by her story who are facing their own challenges, a rep for TLC tells to PEOPLE. The 12-episode series will air this summer in tandem with 'Kate Plus 8' specials. "I want...
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Ben Widdicombe
Lindsay Lohan didn't sound too pleased that Jon Gosselin's ex Kate Major is engaged to her dad, telling Us Weekly "I'm gonna vomit!" But PopEater can tell you exclusively: Kate first met Michael Lohan because she used to be Lindsay's assistant!...
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin is a busy woman. She flies from her Pennsylvania home to Los Angeles regularly to compete on 'Dancing With the Stars,' she mothers her eight children, may have to fight another custody battle with her ex-husband and is set to release a book of letters to her kids. In excerpts from her new memoir, entitled 'I Just Want You to Know: Letters to My Children on Love, Faith and Family,'...
- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 03:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin plans to battle ex-wife Kate Gosselin for custody of their eight children, TMZ reports. Jon's lawyer, Anthony F. List, tells TMZ that due to 'Dancing With the Stars,' Kate is an "absentee mom," and that his client wants primary custody of their twins and sextuplets. List adds that her commitments to the show keep her from spending "quality time with the eight kids." The attorney...
- Posted Mar 27th 2010 at 10:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Hailey Glassman is planning on becoming a star like her ex-boyfriend Jon Gosselin. Glassman tells RadarOnline.com that she's moving to Los Angeles to film a reality show. "I'm moving out in August and probably moving to the Santa Monica area," she says. "I was offered to do a show called 'Starting Over,' which will be about me leaving New York and all the negative behind me." "I don't...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Parents Remember Malaysia Airlines Flight Attendant Who Switched Planes (VIDEO)
- Rachel McAdams: The Hot Chick Striptease Was 'One of the Scariest Moments of My Career'
- Andi Dorfman's Bachelorette Blog: 'Who Wouldn't Be Scared to Face a Bunch of Exes'
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- Tim McGraw comments on altercation with female fan
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Tears, argument and an ultrasound at 'Men Tell All'
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Emma Stone Annoyed Colin Firth by Live-Texting Him the Entire Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason Plot
- Husband Makes Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses for Not Having Sex; Wife Posts Rejection Log to Reddit
- Prince George Is 1! The Birthday Boy's Biggest Moments So Far—See the Pics!