Posts with tag "jon hamm"
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 11:00 PM by Ben Trivett
EXCLUSIVE: Ever wonder who takes a great cast and turns them into Don Draper and Joan Harris? Well we caught up with one of 'em -- Frank Ockenfels 3, an LA-based photographer responsible for more of the film posters and television stills then we can count. PopEater spoke with him about his great work with the cast of 'Mad Men,' arguably one of the best ensembles ever. Check out what he had to...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 06:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Some people associate actor John Hamm with his philandering character on 'Mad Men,' Don Draper. But in a new interview with Parade Magazine, he clears up any misconception--while he might not want to get married any time soon, he only has eyes for girlfriend, actress Jennifer Westfeldt. "I don't have the marriage chip, and neither of us have the greatest examples of marriages in our families....
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 02:19 PM by PopEater Staff
TIME's 10 Questions series took on Jon Hamm, in the lead-up to the fourth season premiere of the star's AMC series 'Mad Men' this Sunday night. Asked about his style versus that of iconic '60s ad-man doppelganger Don Draper, Hamm said, "My personal style is not quite up to snuff with 'Mad Men.'" Although he did admit he puts more thought into dressing up. "The difference between a nice suit and...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 03:06 PM by Sarah Crow
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm may be best known for his portrayal of incorrigible ad man Don Draper on 'Mad Men,' but it's his latest role as a dedicated police officer in September's 'The Town' that has critics buzzing. Hamm co-stars with 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' actress Rebecca Hall, who plays a bank manager who unwittingly enters into a relationship with a criminal, played by Ben Affleck, who also...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 07:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien had a few surprise guests during the Los Angeles stop of his 'Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television' comedy tour. Jim Carrey joined the red-headed funnyman on stage to sing 'Superman (It Ain't Easy)' by Five for Fighting. Carrey wasn't the only one to appear with O'Brien. Jon Hamm, Jonah Hill, Aziz Ansari and Jack McBrayer also made cameos, EOnline.com reports. ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Move over, Ken. Don Draper is coming into Barbie's world. Following three successful seasons of 'Mad Men,' Mattel plans to bring out versions of Barbie and Ken styled after four of the show's characters. The collectors' series will include Don Draper, the show's leading man; his wife, Betty; his colleague at the Sterling Cooper agency, Roger Sterling; and Joan Holloway, the agency's office manager...
- Posted Mar 6th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Scott Harris
As one of the top advertising executives in the country, 'Mad Men's' Don Draper is often faced with the challenge of finding just the right pitchmen to push his product to the general populace. Now he's come up with the perfect celebrity to represent Mecredes-Benz: himself. Yes, in the latest instance of life-imitating-art-imitating-life, The New York Times is reporting that Jon Hamm has...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 11:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' may be at its best when it tackles the political climate, and this week's episode with host Jon Hamm is no exception. In one skit, the 'Mad Men' star plays newly elected Republican senator Scott Brown. Brown keeps wandering into Sen. Harry Reid's office while Reid was meeting with several democrats -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Robert Byrd, Sen. Barbara Boxer and...
- Posted Nov 15th 2009 at 10:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Check out our Girls on Pop update, where photo editor Maggie looks at the high school yearbook photos of several stars, including 'Mad Men' hottie Jon Hamm, who probably broke many hearts back in his days as a jock, Brad Pitt, Megan Fox and others. Watch the Video ...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 04:32 PM by Tricia Romano
Recently, Askmen.com's readers named Don Draper, a fictional character, the most Influential Man of 2009. We thought, "Well, this could be so much worse." It could be Vito Corleone, or Hannibal Lecter, or Darth Vader. Of course, we love the protagonist of 'Mad Men' as much as the next person; he's handsome and dresses well, but he's really not a nice guy or a happy person. See...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll