Posts with tag "jon bon jovi"
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Sarah Crow
While rock legends Bon Jovi have been living on a prayer, the music industry is living on borrowed time, according to frontman Jon Bon Jovi. In an interview with London's Sunday Times magazine, the seasoned rocker, 49, bemoans the loss of music store culture and points his figure at an unlikely source of the industry's demise: Apple's head honcho Steve Jobs. Bon Jovi says, "Kids today...
- Posted Jul 27th 2010 at 06:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Before he was rock 'n' roll's poster boy for family values, Jon Bon Jovi was just another grinning heartthrob up to his hairy chest in groupies. Well, that's according to newly uncovered photos of the rocker showing him splayed out on a bed with a quartet of half-naked beauties wiggling around him. The photos (censored version here) were snapped by photographer Ross Marino in 1985, a year...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Exclusive: Bon Jovi rocked New Meadowlands Stadium in front of nearly 55,000 fans, becoming the first band to perform at the new venue. Now, PopEater has the exclusive video of what happened behind-the-scenes as the rockers prepared for their 'The Circle World Tour.' (Buy tickets & see tour info.) Reflecting on his years as a rocker and the band's latest single, 'Work For The Working Man,'...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 07:55 AM by PopEater Staff
The son of rocker Jon Bon Jovi was rushed to the hospital in the early hours of the morning Sunday, TMZ reports. Due to a snowstorm that hit the East coast over the weekend, the boy was transported to Rierview Medical Center in Redbank, NJ by SUV. The reason for the visit is unknown. The boy was treated and released the same day....
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!
- Duggars Support Pro-Life Political Candidates With "Faith, Family, Freedom" Bus Tour—See the Pics!