Posts with tag "jon cryer"
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 07:33 AM by AOL TV Editors
With Charlie Sheen's very public meltdown happening during the filming of the latest season of 'Two and a Half Men,' David Letterman was curious if co-star Jon Cryer or anyone else on the show saw any of this coming. On 'Late Show,' Cryer said nobody did. "This has never happened before," Cryer said. There was no template for a star going what appeared to be crazy while starring in a popular sh...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 08:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
"Lately I've had some free time," Jon Cryer admitted to laughter on 'The Comedy Awards.' "Maybe as a reaction to some of the recent events in my life, I've been looking for a way to express myself." The 'Two and a Half Men' actor then revealed that he'd been working on a new album and gave the crowd a sneak peek. What followed was a hardcore rap song based around the idea that "Jon Cryer will f...
- Posted Apr 9th 2011 at 08:59 AM by Christine Fenno
Charlie Sheen brought his 'Torpedo of Truth' tour to New York City, headlining Radio City Music Hall on Friday. The warlock continued his trend of wearing the sports gear of each town he visits, this time donning a Yankees shirt and cap. Despite the cloying costume, EW.com reports that it took less than 20 minutes for the crowd to turn on him and his rambling, "sit-down comedy" storytelling format...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Charlie Sheen will not be returning to 'Two and a Half Men,' and any hope of finding a replacement for him is now over. The show is dead, leaving Jon Cryer and the rest of the cast and crew to start looking for other work. "Jon is a very talented actor and couldn't have handled this incredibly challenging situation better," a TV insider tells me. "Any network or cable channel would be lucky t...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 08:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Two and a Half Men' star Jon Cryer appeared on 'Conan' Thursday night to respond to Charlie Sheen's ridiculous claims that he's a troll. But instead of disputing the statement, Cryer delivered an emotional "confession": He really is a troll. Cryer discussed his "true identity" -- all in jest, of course. "Those words were really painful to me, for many reasons," he said of Sheen's comments. ...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Looks like Charlie Sheen has a new target in his sights. After spending most of March insulting his 'Two and a Half Men' producer Chuck Lorre, Sheen is now ripping into his co-star Jon Cryer. "Jon has not called me," Sheen told E! Online. "He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll ... Is it going to take me calling him a 'traitor, juvenile and scared' for him to get it?" Sheen, who was fired from ...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 10:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
Times are tough for Jon Cryer. The 'Two and a Half Men' star is currently on an unscheduled hiatus from the show thanks to Charlie Sheen, but the actor has landed a new job -- as Ellen DeGeneres' new temp! According to RadarOnline.com, Cryer will appear in a skit on Thursday's 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' working the reception desk. The host praises his hard work at answering phones calls and taking ...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 10:45 PM by Rebecca Macatee
On Wednesday night's 'Conan,' Jon Cryer told the late-night host what it's like working with his 'Two and a Half Men' co-star Charlie Sheen. "It's always a little weird," Cryer admitted. "Because the stuff you hear is just unbelievable." The actor joked that he's "checking TMZ, as I do every day, to know if I have to go to work at all." "There was a story that they found Charlie's car at the...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Zach Dionne
As part of their reunion-centric double-issue, Entertainment Weekly put together a summit for Molly Ringwald, Jon Cryer and Annie Potts to reflect on the John Hughes-penned 1986 classic 'Pretty in Pink.' Ringwald, now 42, remembers Jon Cryer's lip-syncing dance scene: "I was so stunned! Duckie turned into Mick Jagger! It's such a fantastic scene, and it really holds up. My 6-year-old daughter...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 07:10 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Less than two weeks after the domestic dispute that landed Charlie Sheen in jail, the actor has returned to the set of 'Two and a Half Men' - and according to his colleagues, Sheen has left his home troubles at home. "He's been incredibly professional, always, but especially in times of personal crisis," co-star Jon Cryer tells PEOPLE. "He is solid as a rock [and] today was no different. ... It's ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Children: The Troubles and Tragedy of a Famous Family
- Stepfather Charged with Murder of Missing Pennsylvania Mother of 3
- Kelly Clarkson Gets Festive in Her New Music Video for 'Wrapped in Red'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Ubisoft apologizes for ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' issues
- ?Thomas Was Alone' is now on almost every device. You should play it.
- Sia Is "Saddened to Be Getting S--t for Being a 'No-Show'" at Australia's ARIA Awards
- Natalie Dormer Laments "Horrific" Violation of Jennifer Lawrence's Privacy: "People Need to Get a Grip"
- Meet the Two Lucky Turkeys Pardoned by President Barack Obama Just Before Thanksgiving