Posts with tag "jon lovitz"
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Marc Schneider
'Saturday Night Live' alum Jon Lovitz was sued by the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday for allegedly failing to pay the hefty ticket price for three premium seats at Dodger Stadium. According to the lawsuit, reported on by KCAL 9, Lovitz owes the ball club $95,400 for the seats, which are located in the VIP-friendly "Dugout Club" near home plate. He is accused of breaking a 2008 contract to reserve t...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 12:10 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Har Mar Superstar,' 'Hot Mormon Muffins,' and 'Club Bounce' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Florida Teens Lost at Sea Have Been Missing for Six Days: 'As Each Hour Goes by, the Situation Becomes Dire'
- Lifetime's 'Olsen Twins' Mean Business, Ask for Double the Pay in New Unauthorized Full House Story Clip
- Luke Bryan to Hold Exclusive Concert to Celebrate New Album
- Ben Affleck denies affair rumors as ex-nanny's friends tell a different story
- Anti-paparazzi law: Should kids be left out of the picture?
- Gisele Bundchen's rumored burqa disguise causes ire
- Xena and Gabrielle Forever! Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor Reunite and Hearts Swell Around the World
- Tom Brady and NFL Players Association Sue the NFL in Federal Court Over Deflategate Suspension—Get the Details!
- Robin Thicke's Dad Approves of His Much Younger Model Girlfriend