Posts with tag "jon lovitz"
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Marc Schneider
'Saturday Night Live' alum Jon Lovitz was sued by the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday for allegedly failing to pay the hefty ticket price for three premium seats at Dodger Stadium. According to the lawsuit, reported on by KCAL 9, Lovitz owes the ball club $95,400 for the seats, which are located in the VIP-friendly "Dugout Club" near home plate. He is accused of breaking a 2008 contract to reserve...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 12:10 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Har Mar Superstar,' 'Hot Mormon Muffins,' and 'Club Bounce' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Lachey to Release Fourth Solo Album
- Gwen Stefani Takes on Blake Shelton in a Lip-Sync Face-Off
- Jessica Alba: The Queen of Recycling Clothing
- 'Cold Justice' episode spurs arrest in 1997 Arizona killing
- Review: Liam Neeson back in action again in 'A Walk Among the Tombstones'
- Publicist hired Joan Rivers impersonator to make 'last recording session' tape
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'