Posts with tag "jonah hill"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Moviefone Editors
We have been patiently waiting for the first footage of 'Moneyball' for quite some time, and Entertainment Tonight has finally provided a small snippet from the highly anticipated movie starring Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill and Philip Seymour Hoffman. Based on the 2003 New York Times Bestseller by Michael Lewis, 'Moneyball' has been in the works for quite some time. Unfortunately, it has hit a few...
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 01:07 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'Get Him the Greek' star Jonah Hill wants Johnny Depp to get back to his roots. Depp rocketed to fame in the late-'80s on '21 Jump Street,' one of the original series to air on Fox during the years when the network was just starting out. Now that Hill has written a new take on the hit show about cops working undercover in a high school, he's been issuing a 'Depp Wanted' casting call to bring...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Exclusives -
- Brad Pitt
Jonah Hill is not only about to join Brad Pitt on a film set, but also in the shave and haircut department. While Pitt removed his now-famous beard just in time to play a clean-cut baseball executive in 'Moneyball,' Hill will follow suit with his recurring scruff to play an equally clean-cut exec. "I gotta shave," Hill said at the press day for his new movie 'Cyrus.' He still has the look of...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
If you thought you were watching HBO or premium cable during the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, it was an honest mistake. So many f-bombs haven't been dropped on television since 'The Sopranos' went off the air. The bleeped-out naughty words were a near constant during the two-hour awards show aimed at teenagers. But the bleeping was inconsistent and on several occasions the f-word came...
- Posted May 30th 2010 at 11:34 AM by Mike Hess
On Thursday, we let you inside the mind of the enigmatic and eccentric Russell Brand, as we prepare for the release of the raucous movie 'Get Him to the Greek' -- which opens on June 4. Aside from our chat with Russell, PopEater also had the chance to sit down with the movie's other key players, including Jonah Hill, director Nick Stoller, and Sean 'Diddy' Combs, who comes pretty darn close to...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 07:24 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien had a few surprise guests during the Los Angeles stop of his 'Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television' comedy tour. Jim Carrey joined the red-headed funnyman on stage to sing 'Superman (It Ain't Easy)' by Five for Fighting. Carrey wasn't the only one to appear with O'Brien. Jon Hamm, Jonah Hill, Aziz Ansari and Jack McBrayer also made cameos, EOnline.com reports. ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 05:30 PM by Megan Rumph
Jonah Hill will co-write, produce, and do voice-over work for a new animated Fox show, Variety reports. The cartoon follows a 7-year-old socialite who speaks and acts like an adult, forced to attend public school. Does this remind anyone else of Adam Grossman, the smooth-talking 6-year-old played by Hill on 'Saturday Night Live'? Watch him dine at Benihana and order a "Chivas on the rocks"...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Mike Hess
Seventy years ago this week, the film world changed forever with the release of 'The Wizard of Oz.' The classic film still stands the test of time despite its 1939 release, but since remakes are all the rage these days, it got us thinking about who would be great in different 'Oz' roles. So, we're leaving it up to you to pick who should be cast for each prominent role in the film. After the jump,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Baby Boy on the Way for Bachelor Alum Renee Oteri
- The New Way to Tone Your Abs (It Beats Crunches!)
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After L.A. Fender-Bender with Paps
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Chris O'Dowd and Wife, Dawn O'Porter, Reveal They're Expecting a Baby During ALS Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Bitch Stole Our Look! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley vs. Olivia Palermo vs. Suki Waterhouse vs. Cara Delevingne in Burberry
- Frankie Grande Thinks Lesbians Chose to Be Gay, Plus More Controversial Moments From the Big Brother Star