Posts with tag "jonandkateplus8"
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star Jon Gosselin has filed a $5 million lawsuit against TLC, the network that produces the show, PEOPLE reports. Gosselin believes TLC has damaged his reputation and is preventing him from finding work elsewhere, according to PEOPLE. ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Could it be true that Jon Gosselin wants to give up his paparazzi-filled life and ditch the Ed Hardy clothes for a simple life? Not exactly -- only in the world of Funny or Die. In a new video, Gosselin mocks himself and tries to "turn back time" by bringing back the old polo shirts, throwing away his Red Bull Vodkas and even deleting Michael Lohan's number from his cell. Check it out: ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 07:57 PM by Denise Warner
The holidays are coming and for families of divorce, it can be a difficult time of year -- something the Gosselin clan will have to get used to. But Jon Gosselin tells PopEater that everything will remain the same for his eight children despite his estrangement from wife Kate Gosselin, so that "they have the sense of security with everything that's going on." The 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' dad -- ...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for breach of contract, and the network -- which produces 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' -- is calling upon his maybe-girlfriend Hailey Glassman and his celebrity BFF Michael Lohan to be their witnesses, RadarOnline.com reports. Lawyers for TLC will depose Glassman and Lohan, along with Gosselin's bodyguard, his lawyer Mark Heller and others in their case against the ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin opens in a one-hour interview 'Kate: Her Story' on TLC where "no topics will be off limits" (via Today Show). In the chat with Natalie Morales, Kate apologized for how she treated Jon. "I was very hard on him and I would never deny that," she says, EOnline.com reports. "I was wrong to treat him that way. Was it good, healthy and wonderful? No. Am I proud of those moments that ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In an open discussion with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, Jon Gosselin -- who is not Jewish -- opens up about his celebrity and his relationships with estranged wife Kate and girlfriend Hailey Glassman, PEOPLE reports. "I think I'm just misunderstood. I'm not a fame seeker. Everyday I look in the mirror and I wonder [why I'm famous]. I don't sing. I don't dance. I'm not a Nobel Peace Prizewinner. I ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 09:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Once-upon-a-time, Jon and Kate Gosselin were just the parents of twins and sextuplets, whose occasional appearances on TLC to showcase the difficulties of parenting multiple sets of multiples turned into a reality series -- 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.' But now, their life and fame have sky-rocketed into a tabloid mess and their story is definitely made-for-TV-worthy. (And there are rumors that there ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Earlier this month, 'Law & Order' ripped into the headlines by creating an episode loosely created around 'Jon and Kate Plus 8.' PopEater had the chance to sit down with actor Anthony Anderson to chat about his thoughts on The Gosselins, the state of NBC and which superstar divas he wants to guest star on the show. ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin has paid back $230,000 he took from the joint bank account he shares with estranged wife Kate Gosselin, but still says Kate hasn't accounted for $33,000 she spent, Usmagazine.com reports. "We have all the representation we need. All we need is Kate's participation and Kate to stop crying on TV," Jon's lawyer Mark Heller said outside the courtroom, criticizing Mrs. Gosselin for ...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 06:17 AM by PopEater Staff
The last episode of 'Kate Plus 8' on TLC will air Oct. 26 and will feature the embattled reality TV mother of eight Kate Gosselin answering "your questions about life, the show and moving on," the network has announced. It remains unclear whether she will talk about a breach-of-contract lawsuit between her estranged husband Jon Gosselin and the network. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Crowns a Winner
- Edward Furlong Charged with Assaulting Girlfriend
- Mila Kunis's Dangerously Low Jeans Give Us 2001 Flashbacks
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- Jimmy Kimmel wants to ?Channing All Over Your Tatum' ? MUSIC VIDEO
- ?The Voice': Season 4 winner is?
- ?So You Think You Can Dance': The Top 20!
- The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!
- The Voice Winner Revealed: Was It Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or the Swon Brothers?
- Justin Bieber's Twitter Power? Rapper King Kevi Wants Restraining Order, Says Beliebers Are After Him