Posts with tag "jonandkateplus8"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 10:06 AM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin's kids are "angry" and "acting out," she says, now that their TLC show has been iced by the network. In an interview with Vanity Fair, the reality mom recounts what happened when she told her brood that 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' (renamed 'Kate Plus 8') was shutting down. "Actually, times eight, there was wailing and sobbing," she says. "They love our crew, they love the ...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 11:29 AM by PopEater Staff
TLC is suing Jon Gosselin for breaching his contract as the star of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' TMZ reports. The lawsuit, filed Friday in Maryland, the network alleges Gosselin ignored his obligations as an exclusive employee and profited by making unauthorized appearances on other TV programs. Gosselin has been a busy guy, making stops at several network morning shows and a high-profile, ...
- Posted Oct 10th 2009 at 09:54 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
After accusing Jon Gosselin of taking $230,000 from their joint bank account, Kate Gosselin wants money from her estranged husband and has filed for alimony and child support, PEOPLE reports. "She needs relief in light of the draining of substantial marital assets in violation of the arbitrator's decision that the money should be used only for specific purposes," her lawyer Mark Momjian says. ...
- Posted Oct 10th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside ...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 04:43 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon and Kate Gosselin gave their oh-so bitter divorce brawl a break on Thursday in order to celebrate the birthdays of their twin daughters. Only, it didn't go off without a hitch. Jon brought a cake that had Mady's name misspelled. It had and extra "d." A store manager told PEOPLE that the cake was ordered FOR the ex-'Jon and Kate Plus 8' star by an unnamed entertainment TV show and that the ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 02:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin appeared on an 'Insider' panel with Nancy Grace -- and we bet he wish he hadn't. The lawyer-turned-talk-show-host grilled the father of eight about his choices in the past few days. "For years Jon, you had your children on TV on a reality show, but suddenly when it's no longer 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' it's 'Kate Plus 8,' you suddenly have a problem with it and you want it all to ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 02:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin is calling his estranged wife's claims that he withdrew $230,000 from their bank account a "total fabrication," instead insisting he only grabbed a fraction of that. The father of eight tells The Insider he "withdrew $22,000 last Thursday" and has "the paper trail to prove it." Kate must be "hiding money," he asserts, because they should have more than enough to pay the bills. "We ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 09:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin has teed up a major court battle with his soon-to-be ex-wife following his unauthorized withdrawal of thousands of dollars from the duo's money market account, RadarOnline.com reported on Sunday. According to reports, he only left around $1,000 in the account. Kate Gosselin was on the 'Today' show on Monday and put the figure at $230,000. "When you've left your children and their ...
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's been an interesting few days of Jon and Kate Gosselin. In the midst of their divorce, Jon stopped proceedings to work things out with his estranged wife. TLC announced that the Gosselin father was being dropped from the title of the show -- 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' would become simply 'Kate Plus 8.' Jon fired back and legally prevented the network from filming their children. He claimed it's ...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:16 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Gosselin news is on overload, which is both slightly sickening and confusing. The latest news (as of yesterday) was that Jon Gosselin demanded that TLC pull the plug on the newly-named 'Kate Plus 8', claiming that he had every right to "protect his children." Insert eye roll here. But now Kate Gosselin's attorney has stepped into the fray. On the 'Today Show' this morning, Mark Momijan said that ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid: New Couple Alert?
- Kim Kardashian Channels Elizabeth Taylor in Instagram Selfie
- Paul Walker Rode in a Special Porsche Built for Speed
- Bonding over Brad: Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston celebrate the holidays together
- 'The Wire' creator David Simon: America is a 'horror show'
- Sexy Celeb Magazine Covers
- MTV names Miley Cyrus 2013 best artist of 2013
- Seven must-see Broadway (and Off Broadway) shows you can ACTUALLY get tickets to this December
- Ten things you missed when a New York theater put on ?Hit List' ? a musical from ?Smash'
- Elizabeth Banks Goes Makeup-Free While Celebrating the Holidays—See the Pic!
- Ian McKellen Responds to Damian Lewis' "Fruity Actor" Slam, Says He Sympathizes With Gay Hollywood
- Sons of Anarchy: Ranking the Most Shocking Deaths (So Far) Before Tonight's Season 6 Finale