Posts with tag "jonathan goldsmith"
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 05:02 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
There's something about the scope, range and ridiculousness of the Dos Equis 'Most Interesting Man in the World' commercials that's undeniably genius, leaving us feeling obligated to find out who the bearded sassy gentleman behind them is in real life. It turns out, the beer-shilling Hemingway-meets-Hefner patriot is actually actor Jonathan Goldsmith, previously of 'Dallas' and 'T.J. Hooker' fa...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Austin and Perry, We're Coming for You': Rescuers Hopeful They'll Find 14-Year-Old Boys Who Went Missing on Florida Fishing Trip
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Vow to Pay Jimmy Kimmel $1,000 If They Split Up
- Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Had a Great Spirit, Big Heart and a Killer Smile,' Says Neighbor
- Did Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton's divorce skirt the law?
- Chris Hemsworth only ate 500-calories-a-day for 'In the Heart of the Sea'
- Alec and Ireland Baldwin make joke about infamous voicemail
- Empire Stars Grace Gealey and Trai Byers Are Engaged!
- Tom Cruise Has a Lip Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon, Covers Hit Songs by The Weeknd and Meatloaf—Watch Now!
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close