Posts with tag "jonathan knight"
- Posted Jan 30th 2011 at 10:04 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Jonathan Knight was world-famous in the '80s as one of the New Kids on the Block. And he was gay. He just never told his public, until now. But Tiffany did it first! The word got out, so to speak, during her recent TV interview with Bravo's Andy Cohen. The redhead singer-turned-Syfy actress confirmed that she canoodled with Knight when they were tourmates back in the day, explaining that "[he]...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 08:19 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: Eighties icon Tiffany just wants to forget all about that whole outing-a-New-Kid-on-the-Block scandal from this week, telling me she wants to "delete" the gaffe from her life. In case you missed it, the 'I Think We're Alone Now' singer told Bravo host Andy Cohen that Jonathan Knight of NKOTB "became gay" after they dated. Since Jonathan has never revealed his sexuality, the comment...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 12:15 AM by AOL Music Editors
Rumors have surfaced in the past regarding New Kids on the Block member Jonathan Knight's sexuality, but the pop performer has never admitted to being gay. However, '80s teen queen Tiffany told millions of TV viewers last Thursday that Knight indeed is gay. Tiffany appeared on Bravo's 'Watch What Happens: Live,' alongside Debbie Gibson, to discuss their roles in the upcoming Syfy original...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Emily Tan
New Kids on the Block have been in the game for over 20 years, and though Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, Joey McIntyre and brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight took a long hiatus in the mid-'90s, the group's comeback in 2008 with its latest album, 'The Block,' proved that this boy band was still "hangin' tough." The guys recently came to New York City to promote their tour documentary, 'Coming...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which Oscars Star Took Home the Best Dressed Trophy This Week?
- Splash Turns 30: 8 Memorable Mermaids from Pop Culture
- Zac Efron Tells Fans: 'I've Been Blessed'
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson