Posts with tag "jongosselin"
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with som...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Last week, PopEater teamed up with NiceOne! to see how celebrities sized up this year by letting our readers vote on various Thanksgiving polls -- and apparently they've all had enough of Kanye West, naming him 2009's Biggest Turkey. With 42% of the total votes, he beat out the likes of Spencer Pratt and Jon Gosselin. We're pretty sure our readers still haven't forgiven him for stealing the mic du...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Although 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' aired its final episode on Monday, Kate Gosselin admits it could have been avoided. "I feel like it's been taken from us, from me and the kids," she said about the TV series that ended this week after five seasons due to the disagreements between she and estranged husband Jon Gosselin. The hour mixed direct-to-camera, separate interviews with both parents. Kate calle...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 10:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin could be about a month away from finalizing their divorce, after a successful day at the arbitration table in Pennsylvania on Saturday. According to TMZ, Jon won't fight Kate for primary custody of their eight kids and neither party is seeking spousal support. The two main issues still on the table are distribution of assets and child support. The day began as m...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs a computer? Not former IT analyst Jon Gosselin, who drafted and signed a hand-scribbled contract with Kate Major that hired her as his personal assistant and laid out how she would earn payment and limited his then-girlfriend from talking negatively about him in the press. RadarOnline.com got their hands on the document, dated July 28 and reportedly written during a weekend getaway at...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 09:53 AM by PopEater Staff
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it's time to decide who you are spending the holiday with. Now, we assume it will be with your friends and family, but what if you could hang out with famous celebrities instead? Life & Style and PopEater want to know: which celeb family would you want to eat Thanksgiving with -- Angelina, Brad and their kids, TomKat and Suri, the Gosselin bro...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star Jon Gosselin has filed a $5 million lawsuit against TLC, the network that produces the show, PEOPLE reports. Gosselin believes TLC has damaged his reputation and is preventing him from finding work elsewhere, according to PEOPLE....
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:54 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Celebrity Scandal -
The ladies of PopEater move to a fancy, new set to dish on their phone call with Jon Gosselin, the thrilling new video from beautiful freak Lady Gaga and the recently confirmed romance of teen hotties Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Could it be true that Jon Gosselin wants to give up his paparazzi-filled life and ditch the Ed Hardy clothes for a simple life? Not exactly -- only in the world of Funny or Die. In a new video, Gosselin mocks himself and tries to "turn back time" by bringing back the old polo shirts, throwing away his Red Bull Vodkas and even deleting Michael Lohan's number from his cell. Check it out: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Harrison: Bachelor in Paradise Has Helped My Relationship with My Daughter
- The Funny Reason Prince George's Cousin Mia Tindall Has So Many Playmates
- Austin Mahone Releases Catchy R&B Single 'Do It Right'
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Ice Cube Confirms Straight Outta Compton Sequel With the N.W.A.—But It's Not Necessarily What You Think
- Vanderpump Rules' Kristen Doute Has a New Boyfriend Following James Kennedy Split—Find Out Who She's Dating!
- Fall Beauty & Hair Guide: Every Product You Need to Win This Season