Posts with tag "jongosselin"
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 04:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Last week, PopEater teamed up with NiceOne! to see how celebrities sized up this year by letting our readers vote on various Thanksgiving polls -- and apparently they've all had enough of Kanye West, naming him 2009's Biggest Turkey. With 42% of the total votes, he beat out the likes of Spencer Pratt and Jon Gosselin. We're pretty sure our readers still haven't forgiven him for stealing the mic ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Although 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' aired its final episode on Monday, Kate Gosselin admits it could have been avoided. "I feel like it's been taken from us, from me and the kids," she said about the TV series that ended this week after five seasons due to the disagreements between she and estranged husband Jon Gosselin. The hour mixed direct-to-camera, separate interviews with both parents. Kate ...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 10:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin could be about a month away from finalizing their divorce, after a successful day at the arbitration table in Pennsylvania on Saturday. According to TMZ, Jon won't fight Kate for primary custody of their eight kids and neither party is seeking spousal support. The two main issues still on the table are distribution of assets and child support. The day began as ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Who needs a computer? Not former IT analyst Jon Gosselin, who drafted and signed a hand-scribbled contract with Kate Major that hired her as his personal assistant and laid out how she would earn payment and limited his then-girlfriend from talking negatively about him in the press. RadarOnline.com got their hands on the document, dated July 28 and reportedly written during a weekend getaway at ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 09:53 AM by PopEater Staff
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it's time to decide who you are spending the holiday with. Now, we assume it will be with your friends and family, but what if you could hang out with famous celebrities instead? Life & Style and PopEater want to know: which celeb family would you want to eat Thanksgiving with -- Angelina, Brad and their kids, TomKat and Suri, the Gosselin ...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star Jon Gosselin has filed a $5 million lawsuit against TLC, the network that produces the show, PEOPLE reports. Gosselin believes TLC has damaged his reputation and is preventing him from finding work elsewhere, according to PEOPLE. ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:54 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Celebrity Scandal -
The ladies of PopEater move to a fancy, new set to dish on their phone call with Jon Gosselin, the thrilling new video from beautiful freak Lady Gaga and the recently confirmed romance of teen hotties Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Could it be true that Jon Gosselin wants to give up his paparazzi-filled life and ditch the Ed Hardy clothes for a simple life? Not exactly -- only in the world of Funny or Die. In a new video, Gosselin mocks himself and tries to "turn back time" by bringing back the old polo shirts, throwing away his Red Bull Vodkas and even deleting Michael Lohan's number from his cell. Check it out: ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SAG Awards Nominations 2014: Watch It Live
- Jen Arnold Opens Up About Her Brave Cancer Fight
- Pope Francis Is Time's Person of the Year
- That's not me naked!
- Danica Patrick reveals ?secret' country music album at 2013 American Country Awards
- Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line win big at American Country Awards
- ?SYTYCD' stars Allison and tWitch got hitched!
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift wishes
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?
- Lizzy Caplan on Chelsea Lately: I Got Naked and Drunk for True Blood Sex Scenes
- Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Finale Brings Most Shocking Death Ever: How Gutted Were You By the Loss?
- Danica Patrick Shows Off Curves in Sexy Showgirl Costume at American Country Awards—Take a Look!