Posts with tag "jordan knight"
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Denise Warner
Jordan Knight knows a thing or two about being a teen heartthrob. As the lead singer of the New Kids on the Block, Knight understands what Justin Bieber is going through and has some advice for the latest sensation. "Don't let all the fans really make you think that you're God," he explains, also reminding the Biebs to "have a lot of fun with" his success. As for Knight himself...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
If you are concerned that Bieber fever is spreading like wildfire, then you should be extra worried about a more mature pandemic with a strain that has mutated so many times there is little hope for a cure. It's New Kids on the Block fever, and it seems to infect women ages 27 to 40. Proof of the madness this pyrexia can cause was found at Thursday and Friday night's NKOTB concert at Radio City ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Emily Tan
New Kids on the Block have been in the game for over 20 years, and though Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, Joey McIntyre and brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight took a long hiatus in the mid-'90s, the group's comeback in 2008 with its latest album, 'The Block,' proved that this boy band was still "hangin' tough." The guys recently came to New York City to promote their tour documentary, 'Coming ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Divergent Author Veronica Roth Is Writing a New Book Series 'in the Vein of Star Wars'
- Baby Boy on the Way for A.J. Cook
- A Very Pregnant Princess Kate Attends The Goring Hotel's Reopening
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- Pregnant model graces the Dolce & Gabbana runway
- Cameron Diaz's age-defying secret: Sex
- DWTS Season 20 Official Cast Portraits Are Here! Check Out Rumer Willis, Michael Sam and More in Action
- Pregnant Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Double Date With Mary Steenburgen and Ted Danson: See the Pics!
- Watch What Happens When Someone Sticks Mentos to Their Body and Gets Into a Bathtub Full of Coke