Posts with tag "jorge garcia"
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 08:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Tragedy struck Jorge Garcia as he prepared to leave the island of Oahu, Hawaii, his home for the past six years. His beloved Chihuahua Nunu was struck and killed by a car while crossing the street. Garcia, who played Hurley on the hit show 'Lost,' updated his blog, 'Dispatches From the Island,' yesterday with the news. "It breaks my heart to tell you that yesterday as we were preparing to all g...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Since 'Lost' began, there's been endless speculation surrounding the show's many mysteries and plot twists. What's the smoke monster? Who is Jacob? How the heck does an island disappear? Even with the series coming to a close this year, don't ask Jorge Garcia (aka the lovable Hurley) how it ends. He doesn't even know yet! Not that he would tell you if he did... We got the chance to talk with ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How an Author Is Coping with Discovery That Her Grandpa Was Schindler's List Nazi
- KUWTK Sneak Peek: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair (VIDEO)
- Britney Spears Is Taking Math Classes to Help Sons with 'Hard' Homework
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kris Jenner (and Her Cleavage) Enjoy Romantic Lunch With Corey Gamble After Split Speculation: Couple Is a ''Great Match''
- President Barack Obama Calls The Wire ''One of the Greatest Television Shows" in Interview With Creator David Simon
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Ashley Tisdale's $40,203 SoCal-Cool Street Style