Posts with tag "jorge garcia"
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 08:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Tragedy struck Jorge Garcia as he prepared to leave the island of Oahu, Hawaii, his home for the past six years. His beloved Chihuahua Nunu was struck and killed by a car while crossing the street. Garcia, who played Hurley on the hit show 'Lost,' updated his blog, 'Dispatches From the Island,' yesterday with the news. "It breaks my heart to tell you that yesterday as we were preparing to all...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Since 'Lost' began, there's been endless speculation surrounding the show's many mysteries and plot twists. What's the smoke monster? Who is Jacob? How the heck does an island disappear? Even with the series coming to a close this year, don't ask Jorge Garcia (aka the lovable Hurley) how it ends. He doesn't even know yet! Not that he would tell you if he did... We got the chance to talk with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Reveals How He Got Ripped the Healthy Way This Time
- Two US Patients with Ebola Being Brought to Atlanta for Treatment
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls