Posts with tag "jorge garcia"
- Posted Jun 1st 2010 at 08:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Tragedy struck Jorge Garcia as he prepared to leave the island of Oahu, Hawaii, his home for the past six years. His beloved Chihuahua Nunu was struck and killed by a car while crossing the street. Garcia, who played Hurley on the hit show 'Lost,' updated his blog, 'Dispatches From the Island,' yesterday with the news. "It breaks my heart to tell you that yesterday as we were preparing to all g...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 09:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Since 'Lost' began, there's been endless speculation surrounding the show's many mysteries and plot twists. What's the smoke monster? Who is Jacob? How the heck does an island disappear? Even with the series coming to a close this year, don't ask Jorge Garcia (aka the lovable Hurley) how it ends. He doesn't even know yet! Not that he would tell you if he did... We got the chance to talk with ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Stewart: I need a break from Hollywood
- Courtney Love admits using heroin during pregnancy in Kurt Cobain documentary
- School's 'Frozen' parody ?School Is Closed' goes viral
- Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' speech from ?The Bachelor'
- Doritos wants voters to pick its Super Bowl ad
- Katie Holmes Is Returning to TV! And Guess What? There's a Joshua Jackson Connection
- Giuliana Rancic Thinks Laverne Cox's Dress Is "F---ing Hideous"—Get the Full Fashion Police Recap!
- Blink-182's Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker Blast "Disrespectful and Ungrateful" Tom DeLonge, Insist He Quit the Band