Posts with tag "josh duggar"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 09:13 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
We have a feeling there will be no shortage of babysitters on hand for Josh and Anna Duggar's new baby boy. The newborn, who will become little brother to the couple's first child, MacKynzie, already has 18 aunts and uncles -- the stars of TLC's '19 Kids and Counting.' The baby boy, whose name, his parents hinted, begins with an 'M,' was born at the couple's Tontitown, Arkansas home on ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The Duggar clan just keeps growing. Josh Duggar, eldest son of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, whose family is the focus of TLC's '19 Kids and Counting,' and his wife Anna will welcome their second child next year. Anna announced the news during their daughter Mackynzie's first birthday party on Oct. 8. "I showed Josh the positive pregnancy test on Mackynzie's birthday," Anna told PEOPLE. "It was ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile
- Late Night Highlight: David Letterman makes Julia Roberts cry (in a good way) ? VIDEO
- Biggest fails of the year? Kimye, Miley, and a not-so-surprising number one ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?The Little Drummer Boy': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL