Posts with tag "josh duhamel"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 08:18 AM by Kelly Fisher
Josh Duhamel is returning to hst TV roots. The 'Transformers' star will appear on the ABC soap opera 'All My Children' before it goes off the air. According to Entertainment Weekly, Duhamel will stop by 'AMC' for at least one episode in August, just a few weeks before the long-running soap ends in September. Duhamel, known for his roles on 'Las Vegas' and in movies like 'Life As We Know It,'...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 05:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Josh Duhamel did his best impersonation of Justin Bieber over the weekend, when he stepped onto the red carpet in an almost identical getup to what the teen heartthrob wore months earlier. Bieber donned a black leather jacket, bow tie and purple 3D glasses to the New York premiere of his film 'Never Say Never' on February 2nd. Duhamel was sporting the same look as he arrived at Nickelodoeon's 2...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 05:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Josh Duhamel was kicked off a flight from New York to Kentucky after refusing to turn off his Blackberry, TMZ reports. A flight attendant reportedly asked him three different times to turn off his phone before takeoff, but he refused. Duhamel was described as acting "very rude" and was even "taunting the attendant," one passenger said. The plane was turned around and sent back to the gate...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2010 at 12:21 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
We're all for letting your feelings show, but this is ridiculous! Immediately following the New York City premiere of Katherine Heigl's new comedy 'Life As We Know It' on Thursday, the New York Post reports that co-star Josh Duhamel was approached by an overzealous fan who allegedly "marched up to him...grabbed his neck...and tried to start making out with him." Security reportedly had to pu...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 04:46 PM by Nicki Gostin
When Josh Duhamel isn't running from Katie Holmes and Anna Paquin in 'The Romantics,' he's reminiscing about fishing, organic chemistry and backyard barbecues. Although he's a quiet guy, Duhamel's life has been quite flashy since the days he modeled alongside Ashton Kutcher. The North Dakota native (who left because the winters were "pretty gnarly") briefly chatted with PopEater about 'The Romanti...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
After several months of anticipation, J.Crew released the first images from the photo shoot featuring the cast of the upcoming film, 'The Romantics,' wearing J.Crew duds from the brand's Fall 2010 collection--and stars Katie Holmes, Josh Duhamel, Malin Akerman, Rebecca Lawrence, Jeremy Strong and Adam Brody look fabulous! But how did they end up in a campaign for J.Crew? It turns out the cast w...
- Posted Jul 7th 2010 at 07:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Fergie debuts a slim and sexy figure on the cover of this month's Cosmopolitan UK 'Body Confidence' issue and talks candidly about life with husband Josh Duhamel, her universal appeal and why she doesn't want kids. While giving props to women who are mothers, the singer admits her career is her baby right now and she doesn't want kids ruining her focus. "You can be a mother and still be comp...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 09:51 AM by Amber James
Over the weekend, Josh Duhamel and Fergie renewed their wedding vows -- only one year after they'd originally tied the knot. But don't pop the bubbly just yet. Although Duhamel set up the surprise ceremony, the enduring gesture comes only months after a stripper alleged that she and Duhamel had an affair, a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. Will the renewals be enough to heal their marria...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Amidst rumors Josh Duhamel cheated on his wife Fergie with an Atlanta-based stripper, the couple walked the red carpet for the Los Angeles premiere of her latest flick, 'Nine.' The other stars of the musical stepped out for the night as well, including Penelope Cruz and Nicole Kidman. Check Out the Photos http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_rela...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 09:08 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- WTF -
Fergie may have dabbled in bisexuality in the past, but now that she's married to 'Transformers' hottie Josh Duhamel, it's monogamy all the way. In a very candor-filled interview with The Advocate, the real-life Stacy Ferguson says that although she digs chicks, she's learned (with the help of a therapist) that it would be cheating if she ever fooled around with the same sex. "I've had a lot ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Women are Using #ThighReading to Tell Their Stories on Twitter
- Bobby Brown Touched by Outpouring of Support Since Death of Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Dog with Muzzle Bound Shut Narrowly Escapes Death
- Flavor Flav fires his 2nd lawyer in New York traffic case; lawyers say plea deal revoked
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Comedian Aziz Ansari gets his own Netflix series, 'Master of None,' premiering in November
- Bachelor Nation Reacts to The Bachelorette's Big Finale
- Michael Strahan Accidentally Gives Away a Trip on Live!—and Kelly Ripa's Reaction Is Priceless: Watch!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Releasing Clutch Collection Inspired By Her Favorite Rappers—And Jay Z Is Included, Of Course!