Posts with tag "josh kelley"
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 03:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Police were called to Katherine Heigl's home Monday night after neighbors complained of the noise being made in her hot tub. You heard that right. According to TMZ, Katherine and her husband Josh Kelley were spending some quality time in their hot tub Monday when their next-door neighbor started screaming obscenities at them from over the fence. Apparently, the couple were making a lot of noise...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 08:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Josh Kelley is beaming over the adoption of his baby daughter, Nancy Leigh. The singer, who is married to actress Katherine Heigl, told the audience at his Miami University show, "We adopted a baby from Korea, me and my girl, and she's awesome, dude! This girl is the bomb!" During the show, Kelley introduced a song he had just written for his daughter, whom the couple has nicknamed Naleigh. He ...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 05:33 PM by PopEater Staff
According to RadarOnline.com, Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are adopting a baby this week. "She and Josh are so happy," the source said. Apparently, the couple have wanted a baby for a long time, the source said, and the adoption process has been in the works for at least six months."Katherine and Josh are adopting a baby," the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE. The baby girl is fr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Did The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman Just Throw Shade at Ex Josh Murray? See for Yourself!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Is the Cutest "Little Maverick" on His Second Birthday—See the Pic!
- Amy Purdy Gets Married! Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race Alumna Says "I Do" to Daniel Gale