Posts with tag "joslyn james"
- Posted Mar 27th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Gloria Allred hasn't always been associated with "the other woman." The University of Pennsylvania alum (Go Quakers!) made a name for herself with very high profile pro-lady discrimination cases. She fought against the Boy Scouts of America for excluding 11-year-old Katrina Yeaw. She fought for actress Hunter Tylo when Aaron Spelling fired her for getting pregnant. And she successfully sued the...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2010 at 06:08 PM by Sam Brand
"Tiger was a great boyfriend," Irene Folstrom writes on Golf.com. She dated Woods while an undergrad at Stanford in the mid '90s. Her essay of admiration, published Wednesday, offers the first supportive words for the embattled superstar delivered by a lover, former or current, since Woods crashed his Escalade on Nov. 27. And Folstrom isn't "coming forward now for money or to advance any pathetic...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
The many women in Tiger Woods' life want an apology. During his Friday press conference, Woods apologized to pretty much everyone -- his wife Elin, his mom, his fans, his sponsors, colleagues, reporters, etc. -- except his mistresses. Now, the other women he wronged are rising up en masse to ask for their own apology. And you know what? They deserve one....
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 06:47 PM by Sam Brand
Just minutes after Tiger Woods told the world he's sorry, Joslyn James and lawyer to the stars Gloria Allred rejected his apology. "Today was not an apology. It was a staged public relations stunt," Allred announced while holding the hand of her sniffling porn-star client. They want more from the greatest golfer in the world: a face-to-face "I'm sorry" ... and maybe a little face time with the...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 06:50 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
Nothing bequeaths instant notoriety like a good old-fashioned sex scandal. Tiger Woods is well aware of this, and today he will take the first step in cleaning up his image with his press conference and mea culpa. But what about all the ladies? In the case of the Woods' affair(s), the market for mistresses has grown quite competitive. How does one gal differentiate herself from the pack of...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger Woods has two kids. In a parallel universe, he's got several more. On Monday, adult film star Joslyn James told 'Inside Edition' that Tiger got her pregnant in 2007 and 2009. But she never told the golf superstar that she was carrying his child. Elin Nordegren's pregnancies overlapped with her own, and James "didn't want to ruin anything," she says in the provocative interview. There's not...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 08:09 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Joslyn James Tiger Woods," "Peter Gammons," "As The World Turns," and "Biggest Loser Finale" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman's Final Bachelorette Blog: 'I Have Never Felt Happier'
- Why Has This Hair Tool Won Awards? (VIDEO)
- Dita Von Teese Launches (and Poses in) Maternity Lingerie Line
- Hot mom or hot mess?
- Sofia Vergara's new man spends time with her family
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- Justin Theroux Tells Chelsea Handler Why He Often Gives Their Mutual Friends Eggs—Watch Now!
- Hilary Duff Plays the Worst Employee of All Time in "Chasing the Sun"—Watch the Music Video Now!
- Teen Wolf Recap: Everybody's Getting Killed And/Or Thrown Down Wells! – Plus, Is [SPOILER!] Dying?