Posts with tag "joss whedon"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 06:59 AM by Christo Varghese
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' is getting a big screen reboot, but Warner Bros. has confirmed creator Joss Whedon will not be involved in the project. Whedon wrote the screenplay for the original 1992 film and created the popular TV series, which ran from 1997 to 2003. Whedon, currently preparing to direct the upcoming 'The Avengers,' told E! Online, "Obviously I have strong, mixed emotions abou...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 03:39 PM by Jenna Busch
Scores of Joss Whedon fans were disappointed to hear that his latest show, 'Dollhouse' has been canceled by Fox. We'll get to see the remaining episodes, and they had the news in time to wrap up the story, but that's cold comfort for most of us. We caught up with star Eliza Dushku on the red carpet for the US Weekly Hot Hollywood event, where she was being honored as "Cult Fave of the Year". While...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:43 PM by Jenna Busch
Morena Baccarin, star of alien remake 'V,' is Anna, the head of the alien visitors. She's beautiful and cool as a cucumber, but underneath it all, she's...well, she's a lizard. In the pilot, we catch a glimpse of character's true nature - and in real life, we catch a glimpse of something much sweeter. PopEater chatted exclusively with the Brazilian-born actress about the show, whether or not she's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hugh Jackman Talks About His Skin Cancer Scares
- Fashion Icon Iris Apfel, 93, on Her 68-Year-Old First Date Dress: 'It Still Fits!'
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Selling Their New Orleans Home for $6.5 Million
- Big Bird was almost on Challenger space shuttle, documentary reveals
- Leaked Sony emails reveal CEOs think female superheros are not profitable
- Fit model Sarah Stage shows off bikini body 3 weeks after popping out baby
- The Battle of the Celebrity Lifestyle Websites: Which One Is Best for You?
- Liv Tyler Kisses a Sleepy Sailor in Sweet New Snapshot of Her Baby Boy—Take a Look!
- Salma Hayek Reveals Major Skincare Secrets, Says Bradley Cooper Is Hollywood's Most Eligible Bachelor!