Posts with tag "joss whedon"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 06:59 AM by Christo Varghese
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' is getting a big screen reboot, but Warner Bros. has confirmed creator Joss Whedon will not be involved in the project. Whedon wrote the screenplay for the original 1992 film and created the popular TV series, which ran from 1997 to 2003. Whedon, currently preparing to direct the upcoming 'The Avengers,' told E! Online, "Obviously I have strong, mixed emotions...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 03:39 PM by Jenna Busch
Scores of Joss Whedon fans were disappointed to hear that his latest show, 'Dollhouse' has been canceled by Fox. We'll get to see the remaining episodes, and they had the news in time to wrap up the story, but that's cold comfort for most of us. We caught up with star Eliza Dushku on the red carpet for the US Weekly Hot Hollywood event, where she was being honored as "Cult Fave of the Year". While...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:43 PM by Jenna Busch
Morena Baccarin, star of alien remake 'V,' is Anna, the head of the alien visitors. She's beautiful and cool as a cucumber, but underneath it all, she's...well, she's a lizard. In the pilot, we catch a glimpse of character's true nature - and in real life, we catch a glimpse of something much sweeter. PopEater chatted exclusively with the Brazilian-born actress about the show, whether or not she's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!