Posts with tag "joss whedon"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 06:59 AM by Christo Varghese
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' is getting a big screen reboot, but Warner Bros. has confirmed creator Joss Whedon will not be involved in the project. Whedon wrote the screenplay for the original 1992 film and created the popular TV series, which ran from 1997 to 2003. Whedon, currently preparing to direct the upcoming 'The Avengers,' told E! Online, "Obviously I have strong, mixed emotions ...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 03:39 PM by Jenna Busch
Scores of Joss Whedon fans were disappointed to hear that his latest show, 'Dollhouse' has been canceled by Fox. We'll get to see the remaining episodes, and they had the news in time to wrap up the story, but that's cold comfort for most of us. We caught up with star Eliza Dushku on the red carpet for the US Weekly Hot Hollywood event, where she was being honored as "Cult Fave of the Year". While ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:43 PM by Jenna Busch
Morena Baccarin, star of alien remake 'V,' is Anna, the head of the alien visitors. She's beautiful and cool as a cucumber, but underneath it all, she's...well, she's a lizard. In the pilot, we catch a glimpse of character's true nature - and in real life, we catch a glimpse of something much sweeter. PopEater chatted exclusively with the Brazilian-born actress about the show, whether or not she's ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Treatment Center for Parents' Home
- Did Jennifer Aniston Inspire BFF Chelsea Handler's Haircut?
- New Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Five Fast Facts
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"