Posts with tag "journey"
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 08:44 AM by Bryan Alexander
Exclusive: Just how good was 'Glee''s version of the Journey classic 'Don't Stop Believin''? That was the question that castmember Corey Monteith asked Popeater last week, wondering if Journey lead-singer Steve Perry felt that they "crapped" on the iconic anthem. 'Glee' asked and PopEater answered, tracking down Perry even as he recovered from a nasty flu ("I don't think it was the pig thing. But...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 05:50 PM by Bryan Alexander
It might have been the pilot episode of the smash series but performing 'Don't Stop Believin'' is still the high point and a "dream come true" for 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith. "It's just such an iconic song," Monteith tells PopEater. "It's such an anthem. Everyone knows it. Everyone has heard it. It's much more than a nice tune. The song speaks a lot to everyone kind of finding their own place, and...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 07:35 PM by Michael D. Ayers
With the arrival of 'Glee: The Music, Volume 1' last week, fans got a chance to get their hands on the entire cast recordings of the hit series music in one handy dandy place. And by iTunes sales alone, we know that their rendition of Journey's 'Don't Stop Believin',' 'Defying Gravity' from the Wicked Score and Queen's 'Somebody to Love' are resonating quite well with Gleek Nation. But what are...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June from Honey Boo Boo Denies She's Dating a Sex Offender
- Princess Kate Keeping Quiet on Sex of Her New Baby
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Dean McDermott Hates "Monster" Label, Argues He's "Not the First Person to Ever Cheat on His Wife"
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?