Posts with tag "joy behar"
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 11:58 AM by Megan Rumph
Elinor Burkett, the woman who has been dubbed "Lady Kanye" for her interruption of Roger Ross Williams during his Oscar acceptance speech, gave us the most unscripted moment of the award show last Sunday night. She's gotten a lot of negative attention, but Burkett went on 'The Joy Behar Show' to defend her Oscar ambush and explain what exactly was going through her head when she stormed the stage....
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Gabourey Sidibe became the toast of Hollywood with her role as the titular character in 'Precious,' which earned her an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress. But are there other parts out there for Sidibe, besides those of overweight, pregnant teens? Yes, she's proved herself funny on the red carpet (Telling Ryan Seacrest her Oscar dress was "The money shot" was amazing!) and charming...
- Posted Jan 26th 2010 at 04:34 PM by PopEater Staff
Joy Behar brushes off the "feud" that is reportedly brewing between her and Kirstie Alley. "What war? It's a one-sided war!" she tells PopEater's Rob Shuter. "Get your FACTS straight. Ms.Behar left out the part where her show was trashing me.I don't SHOOT first & I don't FEIGN innocence," Alley responded to the story. A few weeks ago, Kirstie threw a few insults to Behar on Twitter. ...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 09:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Joy Behar made her paycheck Thursday during a Tiger Woods-related discussion on 'The View,' where she used her gift of comedic wordplay to call one of the golfer's alleged mistresses a "hooker." After Whoopi Goldberg referenced Rachel Uchitel in the growing Tiger scandal, the ladies began cross-talking before a ding! went off in Behar's mind: "Uchitel she's a hooker." Watch after the jump....
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 07:16 AM by PopEater Staff
On 'The Joy Behar Show,' host Joy Behar grilled Levi Johnston about being a gay icon, a role the father of Sarah Palin's grandchild who recently posed for Playgirl takes in stride. "Someone just told me there's a gay porno movie with a look-a-like of you, how do you feel about all of that?" Joy asked. "Let 'em do what they're going to do," Levi answered. Watch ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Speculation is rising that late night talk powerhouse Larry King will be hanging up his 'Live' mic when his current contract with CNN expires in 18 months. If he does retire, which King himself has revealed little interest in doing, there is no shortage of potential successors waiting in the wings. Rumored contenders to take Larry's chair include 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest, network...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenna von Oy's Blog: Why I'm Not Stressed over My Second Child
- Woman Stuck in California Chimney Saved, Then Arrested
- Kaley Cuoco Throws Baby Shower with Massages, Mocktails & Giraffe Cake (PHOTOS)
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Are we all numb to the atrocities of ?Walking Dead'?
- The lyrics of ?It's the Hard-Knock Life,' according to this ridiculous ?Annie' emoji video
- Cutest Rugby Player Ever?! Prince Harry Shows Off His Skills While Mentoring Young Athletes
- Robert Pattinson Lands in Toronto Solo After Whirlwind Trip With Girlfriend FKA Twigs
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Fuel Dating Rumors With European Getaway, Rapper Blasts Hater on Instagram