Posts with tag "joy behar"
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 05:40 PM by Rob Shuter
Joy Behar sure has a great sense of humor. This year, 'The Joy Behar Show' booking team brought cheer to all with a photoshopped Christmas card of Joy and Bill O'Reilly caught in a warm embrace. The photo has everyone howling with laughter. In case you forgot, Joy stormed off the set of 'The View' following several controversial remarks from Bill, who insisted it would be "inappropriate" to ...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Get ready for round two, because Bill O'Reilly will no doubt be returning to 'The View,' but this time don't expect anyone to walk off the stage mid-argument. A 'View' insider tells me that although no date has been set, the FOX News titan will be back on the show soon. "This was a huge moment for the show, my source says, referring to when Joy and Whoopi walked off during a heated discussion...
- Posted Oct 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by Rob Shuter
Just days after the now infamous battle on 'The View' between Bill O'Reilly and Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, ex-'View' co-host Rosie O'Donnell is speaking out. On her Sirius satellite radio program, Rosie asked in a very matter-of-fact manner, "What does he do besides that? That's what Bill O'Reilly does. Why would you book him?" O'Donnell, whose guest panel seemed more fired up about wh...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 07:20 PM by Rob Shuter
Just hours after Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg stormed off the set of 'The View' following several controversial remarks made by guest Bill O'Reilly, I found myself backstage at Behar's hit HLN talk show. Surprisingly, Joy seemed to have little idea about the media storm that was brewing. "Really, is anyone talking about it? He's an idiot," she told me. "I just couldn't sit there any longer a...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Fireworks erupted on the set of 'The View' today when hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar left the set during an interview with Bill O'Reilly while discussing the proposed "Ground Zero mosque." "The mosque down here on 9/11. That's inappropriate," O'Reilly said of the planned Islamic community center being built near the site of the former World Trade Center. "Sure, they have a right to do i...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 01:35 PM by Rob Shuter
Although Whoopi Goldberg defended Mel Gibson on 'The View,' co-host Joy Behar told 'The Insider' that the actor isn't welcome on their program. "Barbara [Walters] would not allow him on the show," she says. "Barbara's Jewish, he's an anti-Semite, he's a racist ... so he's done," Behar said, adding that the show would never grant him an opportunity to defend himself....
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 07:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Controversial blogger Perez Hilton is hitting HLN's 'The Joy Behar Show' tonight to talk about this week's Miley Cyrus photo incident for the first time -- and PopEater's got exclusive quotes from the interview. Earlier this week, Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, posted a link to a photo of Miley Cyrus on his Twitter account. The photo featured Cyrus climbing out of a car apparently...
- Posted May 14th 2010 at 01:55 PM by John Mitchell
Newsweek writer Ramin Setoodeh has had a pretty rough week, but things are looking up now that he's accepted 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy's invitation to visit the show's set to discuss why his recent article 'Straight Jacket,' which ignited a firestorm by questioning whether openly gay actors were believable when playing straight roles, offended the producer so much that he called for a boycott of ...
- Posted Mar 31st 2010 at 05:25 PM by PopEater Staff
While backstage at 'The Tonight Show' with Joy Behar, Jay Leno confessed his true feelings about the late-night shake-up at NBC, in which he reclaimed his position as the 'Tonight' host. Leno candidly admits on camera that he and Conan O'Brien were both "treated terribly" by NBC. "Conan got screwed. I got screwed. This is TV. The reason show business pays a lot of money is so when you get screw...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 04:49 PM by PopEater Staff
There has been a big debate about whether Gabourey Sidibe's weight will hamper her future career, despite her recent Oscar nomination. Now, one weight loss company has written a letter to the 'Precious' star, telling her she needs to worry about her health -- not her image, TMZ reports. AcaiSupply.com has offered the actress a one-year's supply of their product to help her lose weight. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Pippa Middleton Flaunts Her Killer Bikini Bod While Paddleboarding in the Caribbean—See the Pics!
- Mariah Carey Shares Sweet Vacation Moments With Kids Monroe and Moroccan—See the Pic!
- Josiah Duggar Gets Birthday Wishes From Family Amid Brother Josh Leaving for Treatment