Posts with tag "julie chen"
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 09:41 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Last fall, Marissa Jaret Winokur made the rounds promoting CBS' new morning chatfest, 'The Talk,' along with the panel's other stars: Julie Chen, Sharon Osborurne, Leah Remini, Holly Robinson Peete and Sara Gilbert. The series was repeatedly described in the press as a knock-off of ABC's 'The View,' and the creators surely hoped Winokur's 'Mom in the Street' interviews would help set it apart. ...
- Posted Jan 1st 2011 at 09:54 AM by Christine Fenno
In a new 'CBS Sunday Morning' interview airing tomorrow, former 'American Idol' judge Paula Abdul opens up to Julie Chen about certain misconceptions people have of her -- namely, that she's gone on the air inebriated and that she's unintelligent. "I am intelligent," Abdul, 48, says with a smile. "Having a brain, that's a concept, yes, with Paula Abdul. I have a brain." And what's her reacti...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 04:23 PM by PopEater Staff
Julie Chen and her husband/boss Les Moonves have welcomed a son, named Charlie, CBS has announced. The 'Early Show' and 'Big Brother' personality, 39, gave birth to the little guy on Thursday morning in Los Angeles and all parties are doing well. She announced the pregnancy in May and was due next week. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor