Posts with tag "juliette lewis"
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 04:10 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Juliette Lewis found herself "a bit banged up" and briefly hospitalized Wednesday night after a car she was a passenger in was hit by a hit-and-run driver in Burbank, CA. The 'Cape Fear' star's rep told TMZ that she was being driven home after an event for her latest film when another car T-boned and reportedly totaled her Lincoln Town Car. The crash occurred at 10:19PM. The other car, a Honda,...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 12:45 PM by Tricia Romano
By now, you've heard all about the Drew Barrymore directorial debut and Ellen Page-starrer, Whip It, and you've probably read our interview with Juliette Lewis, who is making her comeback to the movies in the flick. But still, Popeater would to share five things to cherish about Whip It! 1. Juliette Lewis as Iron Maven. Literally a bitch-on-wheels, Lewis's archenemy character is a scene...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:26 PM by Tricia Romano
PopEater sat down a few days before the release of Whip It! (opening nationwide today) to talk to Juliette Lewis about her return to acting, lacing up to skate ten hours a day and her dream musical (it's twisted and would likely involve Terry Gilliam). Now find out why she compares first time director Drew Barrymore to Martin Scorsese after the jump. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned from a Polish Playground for Being 'Inappropriately Dressed'
- From Kendall's New Gig to Kim's Fragrance Tour, Get Your Kardashian/Jenner Style Fix
- Harold Henthorn, Accused of Killing Wife, Had Map Marked with Spot Where She Fell, Authorities Say
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- The Queen Latifah Show Cancelled After Two Seasons, Host Thanks Her Fans and Crew
- The Duggars Promote Their Own Petition to Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC Following Backlash
- Matthew McConaughey Was Robbed of Another Sexiest Man Alive Title (Or So Says Stephen Colbert!)