Posts with tag "juliette lewis"
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 04:10 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Juliette Lewis found herself "a bit banged up" and briefly hospitalized Wednesday night after a car she was a passenger in was hit by a hit-and-run driver in Burbank, CA. The 'Cape Fear' star's rep told TMZ that she was being driven home after an event for her latest film when another car T-boned and reportedly totaled her Lincoln Town Car. The crash occurred at 10:19PM. The other car, a Honda,...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 12:45 PM by Tricia Romano
By now, you've heard all about the Drew Barrymore directorial debut and Ellen Page-starrer, Whip It, and you've probably read our interview with Juliette Lewis, who is making her comeback to the movies in the flick. But still, Popeater would to share five things to cherish about Whip It! 1. Juliette Lewis as Iron Maven. Literally a bitch-on-wheels, Lewis's archenemy character is a scene stea...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:26 PM by Tricia Romano
PopEater sat down a few days before the release of Whip It! (opening nationwide today) to talk to Juliette Lewis about her return to acting, lacing up to skate ten hours a day and her dream musical (it's twisted and would likely involve Terry Gilliam). Now find out why she compares first time director Drew Barrymore to Martin Scorsese after the jump. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Super Bowl 2015: Fiat Advertises an ... Amorous New Car
- Idina Menzel Sings National Anthem at Super Bowl (VIDEO)
- Bobby Brown 'Inconsolable' Over Bobbi Kristina's Hospitalization
- 'Power Ranger' actor arrested in fatal sword attack
- Celebrities offer support for Whitney Houston's daughter
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- Jurassic World Super Bowl Spot Has More Dinosaurs, More Mayhem and Chris Pratt Training Raptors!
- Idina Menzel Belts Out the National Anthem, Makes Fans Instantly Forget About That New Year's Eve Performance
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!