Posts with tag "juliette lewis"
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 04:10 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Juliette Lewis found herself "a bit banged up" and briefly hospitalized Wednesday night after a car she was a passenger in was hit by a hit-and-run driver in Burbank, CA. The 'Cape Fear' star's rep told TMZ that she was being driven home after an event for her latest film when another car T-boned and reportedly totaled her Lincoln Town Car. The crash occurred at 10:19PM. The other car, a Honda,...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 12:45 PM by Tricia Romano
By now, you've heard all about the Drew Barrymore directorial debut and Ellen Page-starrer, Whip It, and you've probably read our interview with Juliette Lewis, who is making her comeback to the movies in the flick. But still, Popeater would to share five things to cherish about Whip It! 1. Juliette Lewis as Iron Maven. Literally a bitch-on-wheels, Lewis's archenemy character is a scene...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 04:26 PM by Tricia Romano
PopEater sat down a few days before the release of Whip It! (opening nationwide today) to talk to Juliette Lewis about her return to acting, lacing up to skate ten hours a day and her dream musical (it's twisted and would likely involve Terry Gilliam). Now find out why she compares first time director Drew Barrymore to Martin Scorsese after the jump. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves