Posts with tag "justin long"
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 01:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Looks like we have Hollywood's newest 'it' couple on our hands -- 'Gossip Girl' Leighton Meester and 'Going the Distance' star Justin Long were spotted at a romantic dinner for two in Hollywood on Sunday before leaving the restaurant holding hands, according to People. Although the restaurant where the two dined was called La Poubelle (meaning 'trash can' in French) we hope that this couple's...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Love may mean never having to say you're sorry, but for Justin Long, business means having to say it a lot. Long is shooting for success in film, television and online with new production company I'm So Sorry Productions, co-founded with his brother, Christian, and business partner Keir O'Donnell. Deadline reports the trio already have a TV deal with CBS for a half-hour sitcom, as well as...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Not every actor in Hollywood has the ability to stomach the harsh reviews directed at them by critics, but Justin Long is not just any actor. The 'Going the Distance' star took Movieline critic Michelle Orange's cutting review of the film - and Long personally - in stride, reciting her tirade on 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' and penning a witty, good-natured response to her criticisms. Long,...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 12:40 PM by Bryan Alexander
During one intimate scene in the upcoming 'Going the Distance,' Drew Barrymore's character engages in a fantasy over the phone with her long-distance lover and gets very hot thinking about Mark Wahlberg's iconic Calvin Klein underwear ads. You'd think Mr. Wahlberg would be flattered. Apparently not. As Barrymore explains, she had a very awkward exchange with Wahlberg when he learned her...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
How do they do it? While we may give a lot of flack to Hollywood's finest for the comparatively short shelf lives of their romantic relationships, we know that they face trials and tribulations in coupling that the average person does not. Not only does their partnership face constant scrutiny from the prying eyes of the press, but their jobs dictate they will spend a significant amount of time...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 05:05 PM by Steven Avalos
Regardless of your stance on gay marriage, it's safe to say that marriage, in general, isn't necessarily the greatest. Sure, there's that big, white wedding, the gifts you'll likely pawn off for a quick buck and a honeymoon to some remote, tropical location with blood-sucking bugs as big as your head, but after that, it gets mundane fast. Not to mention that someone inevitably gets fat and your...
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Following President Barack Obama's push to move America toward a clean energy economy, celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio hope to inspire people to contact their senators and ask for the passage of an American clean energy bill. The new campaign "This is Our Moment" sheds light on the Clean Energy, Jobs and American Power Act, which "will break foreign oil's stranglehold on our country, reduce...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:24 PM by Megan Rumph
Just hours after clumsily forgetting to thank boyfriend Justin Long (for the second time!) during her SAG acceptance speech Saturday night, Drew Barrymore was seen braving the rain for some sandwiches and perhaps some damage control. People reports that the couple was spotted at an Italian deli in Santa Monica, California on Sunday afternoon. "Drew was hugging people while she and Justin were...
- Posted Jan 24th 2010 at 07:21 AM by Marc Schneider
Before any more award shows, Drew Barrymore should, um, polish up one of those, um, acceptance speeches before, uh, she gets there. The bubbly actress stammered and stuttered her way through her thank yous after snagging a SAG for her stunning performance in the TV movie 'Grey Gardens' on Saturday night. It was her second flubbed speech in a week, coming on the tails of her self-admitted...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 10:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
Drew Barrymore is the latest celebrity in the forget-the-date speech doghouse. The actress was so shocked on the winner's podium of the Golden Globes, that she neglected to mention her date, on-again off-again boyfriend Justin Long, in her speech. This after she kissed him before heading up on the stage....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!
- Duggars Support Pro-Life Political Candidates With "Faith, Family, Freedom" Bus Tour—See the Pics!