Posts with tag "jwoww"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 07:30 PM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Summer -
- Snooki -
- The Situation -
- JWoWW -
- People -
- Radar Online
It was a homecoming to remember in Seaside Heights, New Jersey over the weekend as the rambunctious cast of 'The Jersey Shore' returned to the their reality TV stomping grounds. After returning to the U.S. after a six-week long Italy trip, Snooki, The Situation, JWoWW, and the rest of the cast were spotted overlooking the crowd outside their now infamous beach house, according to RadarOnline.co...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 07:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
Fans only have two more seasons left to get their fix of of Snooki, JWoWW and The Situation -- at least on 'The Jersey Shore.' According to reports, MTV plans to recast the now infamous reality show after the original crew films one final season in Seaside Heights this summer. "After this group comes back from Italy and shoots season 5 this summer, that will be the end for them," a source tells...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:03 AM by Kelly Fisher
It seems like there's a curse on the fourth season of 'The Jersey Shore.' The MTV show was supposed to begin filming its next season in Italy this week, but production has been delayed, again, due to logistical problems. According to RadarOnline.com, the city of Florence has revoked the show's permits to film at several historical landmarks, including the Uffizi gallery and Palazzo Vecchio. ...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 03:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
From unpaid booking fees to rumors of domestic violence, the accusations between 'Jersey Shore' guidette Jenni "JWoww" Farley and her ex-boyfriend and manager, Tom Lippolis, have hit an all-time high. In a video interview, the reality star's ex told Star magazine that Farley stabbed him, resulting in 57 stitches in his arm. "I looked down at my arm and my entire arm is cut open -- she litera...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 08:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
The stars of MTV's 'Jersey Shore' are toasting their glasses of Ron Ron Juice to some very good news these days: a huge pay raise. The "core group" of the eight-member cast will reportedly receive at least $100,000 per episode for Season 4, according to Entertainment Weekly. Yes, you read that right -- $100,000 per episode. And, in case you were wondering, each season of the hit show is about 1...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 07:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
It was inevitable that the 'Jersey Shore' starts would end up with their own MTV shows, right? Not only is their highly-rated reality series constantly playing on the network, the Macaroni Rascals also show up in various commercials (cashews, Miracle Whip, Xenadrine) and pop culture events (the roast of Donald Trump, Wrestlemania). Now, three of the party-loving reality stars will have shows of...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 04:05 PM by Zach Dionne
'Jersey Shore' den mother Jenni "JWoww" Farley is getting ready to for her fairy tale ending. "I didn't realize how happy I could be in a relationship," the 26-year-old tells Life & Style of boyfriend Roger Matthews. "Hopefully I'll be able to settle down and have kids within the next couple of years -- maybe even the beginning of next year." In February, JWoww told PopEater that Roger i...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 05:21 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
Jenni "JWoww" Farley may be the short-fused tough gal on 'Jersey Shore,' but she's also the only castmate who seems able to carry on lasting relationships. In 'The Rules According to JWoww,' the Long Islander dispenses dating and grooming advice for all you wannabe guidettes out there. And in a chat with PopEater, she credits her new love Roger Matthews for inspiring her to write it. She calls him...
- Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 08:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
The cast of MTV's 'The Jersey Shore' is reportedly ditching Seaside Heights for Italy next season, and Italian-American groups are fuming, according to FOX News. MTV has begun scouting locations in Italy for the hit reality show's fourth season, according to reports, and the move has upset Italian-American groups, who have previously denounced the show for its portrayal of young Italian-America...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
As 'Jersey Shore' prepares to film its fourth season, the cast is reportedly getting booted from the U.S. and will bring their fist pumps and drunken antics to Italy. Sources connected to the show told TMZ that MTV has been scouting locations in Italy. Producers started lining up visas for the cast and crew two months ago, but filming in Italy is contingent on the government letting them into...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
- Why Is Dolly Parton Sending Faxes (Yes, Faxes) to Kelly Clarkson?
- What to Wear on New Year's Eve: This Under-$50 Jewelry
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- The Duck Dynasty Family Christmas Card Is Here and the Robertsons All Have Dancing With the Stars Fever!
- ''No F--ks Given:'' Woman Defies Parking Enforcement, Drives Off With Boot on Her Car—Watch!
- Were Beyoncé and Jay Z Outbid on $70 Million Beverly Hills Mansion? Get the Scoop!