Posts with tag "jwoww"
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
'Jersey Shore' starlet Jenni "JWoww" Farley is 20 pounds lighter and ready to flaunt it by posing in a bikini. "I can fit into the jeans I wore when I was 21!" she proudly exclaims to Life & Style. "Overall, my body's gotten tighter and more toned," she adds of her physique. JWoww says that this "is me coming out of my shell." "I want to go back to where I was until I was 21. I was...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 01:29 PM by Zach Dionne
Jenni "JWoww" Farley of 'Jersey Shore' fame is hoping to stop ex-boyfriend and former manager Tom Lippolis from selling nude photos of her, RadarOnline.com reports. Lippolis reportedly is in possession of pictures of JWoww before and after liposuction and a second breast augmentation. The MTV starlet filed an order to show cause in a Long Island court, hoping to stop Lippolis from selling the i...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 02:19 PM by Sarah Crow
Everyone knows the famous 'Jersey Shore' acronym "GTL," but for one cast member, the last letter may stand for lawsuit. TMZ reports that Jenni "JWoww" Farley, the show's self-professed sexual "praying mantis," is being sued by her ex-boyfriend, Thomas Lippolis, over unpaid booking fees. Lippolis, who filed suit against Farley today in New York, claims that he served as her business manager whil...
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 12:13 PM by Christine Fenno
After a tragic streak of teenagers taking their own life to escape cruelty about their sexual orientation, celebrities from all corners of the media have spoken out -- from Ellen DeGeneres to Tim Gunn to Neil Patrick Harris -- releasing videos and statements to comfort and counsel victims of bullying who aren't sure where to turn. The sobering issue has also moved two 'Jersey Shore' stars to jo...
- Posted Sep 25th 2010 at 01:33 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Snooki believes the children are our future. Okay, not really -- what reality star thinks ahead? Nevertheless, Snooki and her 'Jersey Shore' pals recently dropped by 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for a very good cause: to spoof the wholesome PBS kids' series that gave Katy Perry the boot this week after she wore an overly sexy frock during a duet with Elmo (like the singer whose bra squirts whipped cream...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 07:55 AM by PopEater Staff
'Jersey Shore' star JWoww is ready to show off her assets. The curvaceous guidette is finalizing a deal to pose nude for Playboy. "Final offer is standing," Jenni "JWoww" Farley tells E! Online. "Hopefully, it will go through." But she's still not sure how much she'll be revealing in the photo shoot. "It hasn't been talked about yet," she adds. According to RadarOnline, there is a $400,000 o...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 03:46 PM by Rob Shuter
Before JWoww hit it big on MTV's 'Jersey Shore,' she auditioned for another reality-based show. Only PopEater has her application questionnaire for the show (which, sorry, must go nameless). A Polaroid snapped at the audition (pictured here!) shows the real-life Jenni Farley in all her bodacious glory. See what she thinks of celebrity crushes and why she describes herself as a tiger with a "skat...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Kim Potts
It doesn't feel like they ever really went away, but the 'Jersey Shore' cast officially returns tonight (10PM ET) on MTV for a second season that finds the Guidos and Guidettes flying south -- to South Beach, that is -- for the winter. Series creator SallyAnn Salsano, a reality vet who's also been a producer on 'The Bachelor,' 'Tool Academy,' 'Dance Your Ass Off' and 'A Shot at Love with Tila...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 03:00 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, we catch a glimpse of JWoww and Snooki from 'Jersey Shore' as they do the promotional rounds for the second season of their hit reality show. There is also an animal theme this week, as tiger and ...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Is a book capitalizing on the wildly popular 'Jersey Shore' franchise actually going to be a money-maker? Do the 4.8 million viewers of the reality series best known for brawls, booze, hairspray, poofs and big butts even read? St. Martin's Press is banking on enough of them cracking open the spine of the upcoming advice book, 'Never Fall in Love at the Jersey Shore,' ostensibly written by Jenni "J...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What Was Kate's Nerve-Wracking Moment with the Scouts?
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, John Krasinski, Lisa Kudrow & More Added to PEOPLE Magazine Awards Line-Up!
- Agent Carter Is a Gun-Toting Super Spy in New Poster (PHOTO)
- The 6 most baffling TV holiday specials ever made
- Emails reveal Sony showed ?Interview' to US officials who gave it the OK
- Drew Barrymore: Don't compare me to Gwyneth Paltrow
- Robin Williams' Son Zak Still Mourning His Dad's Death: ''I Miss Him All the Time''
- Stephen Colbert's Final Colbert Report Guest Is The Grim Reaper—Is He Killing His Character's Persona?
- Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry Among Royals Attending Pre-Christmas Lunch at Buckingham Palace