Posts with tag "kanye"
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 02:30 PM by Melissa Daniels
So far, September's been full of contentious celebrity battles. Between Ellen DeGeneres replacing Paula Abdul on 'American Idol', Kanye West's interruption of Taylor Swift and the start of brand new fall television shows, there's plenty to Google about. Using Google Trends, we looked at who's been drawing more online interest in the month of September compared to their controversial counterparts....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! Here's What Your Favorite Stars Are Eating & Drinking Right Now
- Inside the Dallas Easter Egg Hunt Specially Designed for Visually Impaired Kids
- Prince George Spends Easter at Australian Zoo
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism