Posts with tag "kat von d"
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Kat Von D -
- Jesse James -
Jesse James and Kat Von D have slammed reports which have said that the couple have called off their engagement and have split. Life & Style reported a source who said that James had confirmed the split to his friends. The source is quoted saying, "That's what he's telling pals. He says there's too much drama for him." The magazine even quoted some of James and Von D's Twitter messages a...
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 01:23 PM by Christine Fenno
Jesse James claims he learned a lot by entering rehab a year ago, when his five-year marriage abruptly ended in a cheating scandal. What he sure didn't learn is discretion -- Sandra Bullock's ex can't seem to stop oversharing in the press, and putting his own motorcycle boot in his mouth. Days ago, James revealed to PopEater that he apologized to Bullock, and she accepted. But did she also give...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 10:20 PM by Nicki Gostin
Jesse James knows he could very well be the most hated man in America and he's okay with that. The CEO of West Coast Choppers used to be known as the biker dude from 'Monster Garage' and then more recently as the spouse of Sandra Bullock. But that all came crashing down last year when almost immediately after Bullock won the Oscar for 'The Blind Side,' the tabloids broke the seamy story of James...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 03:31 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although we've come to expect no less, Jesse James has hit an all time low on the scum scale. He recently told Howard Stern that Kat Von D outperforms Sandra Bullock in the bedroom by 100 fold, according to E Online. This after James told ABC's 'Nightline' that he secretly wanted to be exposed for his infidelity during his marriage with Bullock. "I think I wanted to get caught," he explain...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 08:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
Just one day after news of their engagement broke, sources are saying Jesse James and Kat Von D plan to marry as soon as next month, according to RadarOnline. "Jesse and Kat don't see any reason why they should wait to trade vows," a source close to the couple said. "They are madly in love with each other and want to make everything official." One person who's not so thrilled about the engag...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 03:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Kat Von D's surprise engagement to Jesse James was announced yesterday, and Us Weekly has the details on the ring. Us Weekly reports that the ring is a 4-carat-plus platinum and diamond piece from Neil Lane's archival collection. It has a center diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds and a delicate filigree pattern with pretty scroll work. Neil Lane is quoted saying, "She [Kat] absolutely lo...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 12:22 PM by Sarah Crow
Only six months after they first confirmed their relationship to the press, Jesse James and Kat Von D have gotten engaged, PEOPLE reports. The tattooed twosome, who were first spotted canoodling at Las Vegas hotspot N9NE in mid-August, fueled engagement rumors at Monday night's Art of Elysium charity gala, when the 'LA Ink' star showed up sporting a diamond stunner on her ring finger. James,...
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 02:11 PM by Christine Fenno
A year ago, Jesse James was walking the most high-wattage red carpets in Hollywood, beaming as wife and 'Blind Side' star Sandra Bullock collected the biggest awards of her life. That was all before his secret infidelities became public, abruptly ending his five-year marriage to Bullock -- who's now a single mom to the adopted baby boy they'd planned on raising together. In the months since bec...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 04:15 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Kat Von D's fame has skyrocketed in the past couple of years -- she's grown from being known solely as a tattoo artist into a TV star on 'LA Ink,' a distinction that has also made her the subject of celebrity gossip from time to time. In 2009, she published 'High Voltage Tattoo,' a graphic depiction of today's tattoo culture. Now, she's following up with 'The Tattoo Chronicles,' a very intimate an...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Reality TV star and current Jesse James gal pal Kat Von D had a particularly bad weekend. The tattoo artist revealed Monday morning that her house burned down the previous night--with her beloved hairless cat inside, PEOPLE reports. "My house burned down last night with my cat inside," she Tweeted along with a photo of her cat, Valentine. She also Tweeted a photo of the damage to her Los Angele...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling's Office Gets a Makeover - and It's Just as Fun as You'd Imagine! (PHOTOS)
- How Sandra Bullock Found Happiness with Her 'Great Guy' Bryan Randall: All the Details of Their New Romance!
- Does Lindsay Lohan Still Looks Like She Did in The Parent Trap?
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Kristen Taekman Seeks Comfort in BFF Brandi Glanville Following Husband Josh Taekman's Ashley Madison Scandal
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Shares Wedding Photo in Honor of 13th Anniversary With Freddie Prinze Jr.
- Khloé Kardashian and Blac Chyna Battle for Most Shocking (and Revealing) Selfie—Take a Look!