Posts with tag "kate hudson"
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 01:29 PM by Sarah Crow
Kate Hudson may be looking forward to expanding her family with the addition of a new baby, but not everything on the Hudson home front is happy news. The actress's estranged father, Bill Hudson, tells RadarOnline.com that his daughter refuses to visit her 88-year-old grandmother, who is losing a battle with Alzheimer's. "I have called Kate and texted her dozens of times begging her to help...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
So much baby news to celebrate this season, the latest of which is from the camp of Kate Hudson, where a source confirmed to Us Weekly magazine that Hudson is currently 14 weeks pregnant with boyfriend Matthew Bellamy's baby. Now for this story to hold enough water for Us to publish it, we know this "source" comes from inside Kate's personal camp, probably a publicist or an agent, or perhaps Kate...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:25 PM by Zach Dionne
It's still odd considering conspiracy theorist, musical virtuoso and general oddball Matt Bellamy of British rock giants Muse getting all lovey-dovey with glitzy Hollywood star Kate Hudson. But the two are reportedly having a child together, so we're just going to have to get used to it. After the jump, we show our support by designing the perfect nine-song setlist for the Muse frontman to...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
The Hollywood baby news just keeps coming. Kate Hudson is pregnant with her second child, reports Us Weekly. A source close to the actress claims she is expecting with her boyfriend, Muse frontman Matt Bellamy. The two have been dating for nine months. "It was not planned, but they are excited and embracing it," says the source. The new addition will join big brother Ryder, 7, whose dad...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 06:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Kate Hudson and Gwyneth Paltrow are featured in Elle magazine's latest Women in Hollywood edition. Joining the two beauties in this month's issue is two-time Academy Award winner Hilary Swank. The actresses, who each have their own cover, talk about their lives as stars and the state of female roles in Tinseltown. Hudson complains that "the female parts tend to be dispensable," and...
- Posted May 16th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Kate Hudson better watch her tongue when it comes to Cameron Diaz. Apparently, Kate is a little bit jealous that her ex, Alex Rodriguez, has moved on so quickly with the actress, and pals close to Kate told the New York Post that Hudson thinks Diaz is seeing A-Rod because she is "struggling to remain sexy and relevant." Meowch! OK, Kate, calm your pretty little head down and here's why ......
- Posted May 13th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Alex Rodriguez has a new blonde for a new season. The Yankee slugger was caught nesting at the Liberty Hotel in Boston with new gal pal Cameron Diaz this week. The pair apparently spent their time nestled in their penthouse suite ordering room service, according to PEOPLE. Cameron is the latest in a string of high profile lady friends for A-Rod, who told me in my story for Gotham only a...
- Posted May 3rd 2010 at 07:30 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, our fashion offenders come mainly from the 'Iron Man 2' premiere and Tribeca Film Festival. Just because most of these celebs are red carpet veterans, doesn't mean they're immune to...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 09:59 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
The New York Post is reporting that Cameron Diaz and MLB slugger Alex Rodriguez are becoming quite close. The 'Charlie's Angels' actress has reportedly embarked on a low-key romance with the baseball star after they met at a Creative Artists Agency Super Bowl party in February. A source told Life and Style magazine: "A-Rod is with Cameron. They've been keeping it quiet, but they're totally...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Last year, Angelina Jolie made headlines by wearing a Max Azria dress backwards to the SAG awards. This year, there's no such fashion highlight -- but still, the Hollywood ladies managed to wow us on the red carpet at this year's ceremony. (Or in some cases, make our eyes roll.) Stylelist's Marissa Gold teamed up with PopEater's Denise Warner to debate the night's best and worst looks from...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Naughty or Nice? Chrissy Teigen's Christmas Morning PJs Are, Well, Nonexistent
- Michael Sam Cut from Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad
- Kesha Accused of Previously Denying Abuse by Dr. Luke
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake "Satisfied" After Tabloid Apologizes for False Report About J.T. Flirting in Paris
- Bryan Cranston Responds to Mad Mom Petitioning Against Breaking Bad Toys—and It's Epic (Of Course)
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless While in Her Calvin Klein Undies—See the Sexy Snapshot!