Posts with tag "kate middleton"
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Off the heels of their romantic honeymoon, Prince William and Kate Middleton are trading in the Seychelles for a setting that's a little less tropical -- Canada. The pair announced an 11-day trip next month to North American during which they'll even attend a cattle stampede in Calgary, according to People. The royal couple will participate in "the diversity [and] vibrancy of Canada, its...
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 06:16 PM by Rob Shuter
Prince William and Kate are back in Britain after their 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles and right out of the gate they've been met with nasty reports that "she can't get pregnant." Hmm. But biographer Andrew Morton notes that if she doesn't get pregnant in the first year, "she'll be defying 200 years of British tradition." "Don't get too excited," one member of the extended family tell me....
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 01:43 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Fresh off his 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles with his new bride, Kate Middleton, Prince William spent some time with the boys playing football (or soccer for those of us stateside) on Monday evening. But he was clearly eager to reunite with his wife -- photographers snapped the 28-year-old royal racing home afterwards on his motorcycle. William and Kate, now officially the Duke and Duchess...
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 09:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
As the Obamas continue their overseas tour in the U.K., they stopped at Buckingham Palace to meet the newlywed Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who are fresh off their Seychelles honeymoon. According to PEOPLE, Prince William and Kate Middleton had a quick chat with President and Michelle Obama before the visiting Americans headed to a special luncheon hosted by Queen Elizabeth. It is believed...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 11:15 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
My, how the tables have turned for the future Queen of England, Kate Middleton. Trying on the hat of a lovesick royal years before even meeting her future husband, Prince William, Middleton played 'Prince Charming' in her middle school's adaptation of 'Cinderella,' according to The Sun. "Oh woe, woe, woe is me," Middleton's character laments in one scene. "I'm in love. I can't eat, I can't...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 09:26 AM by PopEater Staff
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, better known as William and Kate, are set to visit California in July and Hollywood is already buzzing with royal anticipation. They are arriving in La-La Land on July 8 and may only be spending a mere 24 hours there before visiting San Francisco and Yosemite National Park. Apparently they are eager to see the spectacular Redwood trees. The Prince, who is the...
- Posted May 21st 2011 at 10:04 AM by Christine Fenno
After tying the knot in front of millions last month, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge followed up with a super-private honeymoon that ended Friday, a royal statement confirms. Prince William and Kate Middleton quietly jetted off to a remote Indian Ocean island retreat in the Seychelles, about 1,000 miles east of Kenya, to indulge in a sun-and-sand vacation out of the public eye. The...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 10:54 PM by Nicki Gostin
'William and Catherine: Their Story' is a lushly illustrated book detailing the courtship and recent wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. It's penned by Andrew Morton, author of the groundbreaking biography of Diana, 'The Diana Chronicles,' which was written with the Princess's full (though secret) cooperation and blew the lid off her dysfunctional marriage and life behind the...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
What does the most stylish woman in all of England think of the most famous woman in all of England? "Oh I love her!" Kate Moss said of the other celebrated Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge in The Daily Telegraph. And what did the supermodel say about Middleton and the royal wedding? "She was so chic and seamless. And just beautiful, it was just as a royal wedding should be." Not a bad critique...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
When Kate Middleton wed Prince William last month, it was her glamorous little sister Pippa who nearly stole the show. But attention is now turning to the other Middleton sibling: baby brother James. It's just been revealed he suffers from dyslexia. And on sister Kate's wedding day, rather than read the Romans 12 psalm directly from the Bible and risk the excruciating embarrassment of jumbling...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate & William Give Australian Girl Guides a Thrill
- Is This Modern Chateau Kim & Kanye's Over-the-Top Wedding Venue?
- Cardinals Pitchers Adorably Botch Frozen Song at Charity Karaoke
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young taking break from group due to illness
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments
- Sofía Vergara Was "Nervous" Filming Threesome in Fading Gigolo, Got Pointers From Co-Star Sharon Stone