Posts with tag "kate plus 8"
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 09:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin has teed up a major court battle with his soon-to-be ex-wife following his unauthorized withdrawal of thousands of dollars from the duo's money market account, RadarOnline.com reported on Sunday. According to reports, he only left around $1,000 in the account. Kate Gosselin was on the 'Today' show on Monday and put the figure at $230,000. "When you've left your children and their...
- Posted Oct 4th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's been an interesting few days of Jon and Kate Gosselin. In the midst of their divorce, Jon stopped proceedings to work things out with his estranged wife. TLC announced that the Gosselin father was being dropped from the title of the show -- 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' would become simply 'Kate Plus 8.' Jon fired back and legally prevented the network from filming their children. He claimed it's...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 06:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin and his lawyer Mark Heller appeared on 'Larry King Live' to give their side of the story on why the father of eight moved to stop production on the reality show 'Kate Plus 8,' claiming TLC is exploiting the sextuplets and twins. King played a video of Gosselin explaining that the kids liked the cameras, allowing Jon to respond. "I can make mistakes as well, and you know, I do...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 06:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Mere hours after Jon Gosselin sent them a cease-and-desist order, TLC has announced they will shut down filming of the kids on the show formerly known as 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.' In a statement, the network said production would remain suspended "pending further conversations" between both Gosselins, who are parents of young twins and sextuplets. Filming not directly involving the kids continues,...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 11:56 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
It's a busy day in Gosselin-ville. Jon Gosselin is trying to slow down -- if not halt altogether -- his divorce from Kate Gosselin, telling In Touch Weekly exclusively: "I regret my conduct since Kate and I separated ... I used poor judgment in publicly socializing with other women so soon." He's filed paperwork looking to stall the divorce for 90 days "to regain control over the future of our...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- Celebrity autopsies, graphic death photos breached, report says
- Group wants anti-harassment policy at Comic-Con
- 'Sin City' trailer featuring Eva Green rejected by ABC
- Jennifer Lopez and Maskim Chmerkovskiy's New Romance: "If They Fall in Love, Amazing!" Says DWTS' Cheryl Burke
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input