Posts with tag "kate winslet"
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Marriage is a precarious thing. For adults in their thirties, the divorce rates in both England and America hover somewhere in the 10% range. That means about one in ten marriages will dissolve each year, making them a fairly common occurrence. But when that divorce happens to someone in the public eye, to a celebrity -- like, say, Kate Winslet, who announced this week that she and her husband...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 06:45 AM by Jo Piazza
As the details of her marital split are laid bare, so too is Kate Winslet's belly on vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The actress, who announced her split from director Sam Mendes ('American Beauty') this week, was snapped looking toned and fit in a black two-piece with her two children, Joe and Mia. We're used to seeing actresses in the skimpy swimwear, and Kate is no prude (she's had...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 01:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Kate Winslet and her husband, film and stage director Sam Mendes ('American Beauty,' 'Jarhead'), have announced that after nearly seven years of marriage, they are separating, the BBC is reporting. The duo married in 2003 in a private, intimate wedding that took place in the Caribbean, and have a six-year-old son, Joe, together. Winslet also has a nine-year-old daughter, Mia, from...
- Posted Dec 31st 2009 at 07:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Looks like curves are in. According to UK's Daily Mail, a recent survey has found that Kate Winslet's curvy figure tops the most desirable celebrity bodies list, followed by Kelly Brook and Halle Berry. Meanwhile, skinnier stars such as Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss have fallen out of favor. Winslet topped the poll of 2,000 woman aged 18 or over, with 16 percent of the votes. Beckham, Moss and...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 06:00 AM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actresses who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 07:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Don't call Kate Winslet "the world's most irritating actress," or you'll end up owing a lot of money. The Oscar winner successfully sued British tabloid The Daily Mail after the publication gave her that title and accused her of lying about her fitness routines. The newspaper has been forced to pay $40,000 in damages and apologize, WENN reports....
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 12:10 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Har Mar Superstar,' 'Hot Mormon Muffins,' and 'Club Bounce' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Marie Cardwell: 'I Would Feel Hurt' If Mama June Is Dating My Molester
- Chrissy Teigen on Her Tom Yom Soup: 'Thank God You Can't Taste Instagram' (PHOTOS)
- Josh Lucas and Jessica Ciencin Henriquez: 'Officially Divorced'
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Wedding With Intimate Dinner Party—All the Details!