Posts with tag "kate gosselin hair"
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
While time will tell if Kate Gosselin is going to be a 'Dancing' queen, the octomom extraordinaire is looking to be king of the publishing world, and has one Alaskan in her sights. Sources who know Miss Gosselin say that Kate's main goal in releasing her new book is simple: Beat Sarah Palin. Be careful, Kate -- that's one lipstick wearing pit bull that we wouldn't want to mess with! Details on the...
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 03:28 PM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin is somewhat of a hair icon. Love it or hate it -- you can buy a wig of her hair, wear it and be instantly recognized, which in our mind, makes it iconic. However, she's recently gone through a hair evolution of sorts. She added extensions to her short and choppy 'do, giving her long, wavy locks. "I never thought I'd have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh...
- Posted Jan 9th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
It all starts with the long hair. Kate Gosselin obviously needed some disposable fun in her life (that's why Jon has all those twenty-something girlfriends) but just getting some detachable long locks isn't going to be enough to spice up this mom of eight's life. Our experts weigh in on the top ten ways Kate can really shed her inhibitions and let her freak flag fly a little if she wants to be ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 02:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Is that you, Kate Gosselin? The reality star mom ditched the hair that made her famous for a new, longer 'do. Fresh off her Dec. 18 divorce from hubby Jon Gosselin, Kate has finally said goodbye to her signature short, asymmetrical hairstyle. "It's good to have hair again," Kate tells PEOPLE in the new issue out Friday. "I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- So Anna Kendrick and Eddie Redmayne Used to Have a Thing for Animated Animals—and Liam Neeson Had the Hots for a Cartoon Too!
- Ray Rice and Future Wife Janay Palmer Kissed While in Handcuffs in Aftermath of Elevator Fight: New Surveillance Footage Released
- The Duck Dynasty Family Christmas Card Is Here and the Robertsons All Have Dancing With the Stars Fever!