Posts with tag "kate gosselin hair"
- Posted Apr 8th 2010 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
While time will tell if Kate Gosselin is going to be a 'Dancing' queen, the octomom extraordinaire is looking to be king of the publishing world, and has one Alaskan in her sights. Sources who know Miss Gosselin say that Kate's main goal in releasing her new book is simple: Beat Sarah Palin. Be careful, Kate -- that's one lipstick wearing pit bull that we wouldn't want to mess with! Details on the ...
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 03:28 PM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin is somewhat of a hair icon. Love it or hate it -- you can buy a wig of her hair, wear it and be instantly recognized, which in our mind, makes it iconic. However, she's recently gone through a hair evolution of sorts. She added extensions to her short and choppy 'do, giving her long, wavy locks. "I never thought I'd have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh ...
- Posted Jan 9th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
It all starts with the long hair. Kate Gosselin obviously needed some disposable fun in her life (that's why Jon has all those twenty-something girlfriends) but just getting some detachable long locks isn't going to be enough to spice up this mom of eight's life. Our experts weigh in on the top ten ways Kate can really shed her inhibitions and let her freak flag fly a little if she wants to be ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 02:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Is that you, Kate Gosselin? The reality star mom ditched the hair that made her famous for a new, longer 'do. Fresh off her Dec. 18 divorce from hubby Jon Gosselin, Kate has finally said goodbye to her signature short, asymmetrical hairstyle. "It's good to have hair again," Kate tells PEOPLE in the new issue out Friday. "I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Break Up - for Now: Source
- Denise Richards: Why She's Caring for Charlie Sheen's Kids with Brooke Mueller
- 13-Year-Old Cancer Patient (and YouTube Star) Talia Designs a Clothing Line
- Digital Cannes: Meet the IMDb guy ? Colin Needham
- Documentary 'Doin' it in the Park' is a loving ode to New York playground basketball
- Cannes prostitutes can make $40,000 ? a night?