Posts with tag "kate moss"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 02:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Supermodel Kate Moss and rocker, Jamie Hince tied the knot in breathtaking idyllic Costwolds, England on Friday, looking like quite the chic couple (we expect nothing less) -- Moss wore a vintage John Galliano gown and blue-soled Manolo Blahniks (custom made, of course) and Hince looked dapper in a robin's egg blue suit. The pair said 'I do' in a quaint village church with 15 bridesmaids at...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
What does the most stylish woman in all of England think of the most famous woman in all of England? "Oh I love her!" Kate Moss said of the other celebrated Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge in The Daily Telegraph. And what did the supermodel say about Middleton and the royal wedding? "She was so chic and seamless. And just beautiful, it was just as a royal wedding should be." Not a bad critique...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 09:50 PM by AOL Music Editors
Kate Moss is known to date rockers, and will soon be wed to Kills guitarist Jamie Hince. Now she's looking to have some of the biggest names in rock to play her wedding. According to Elle UK [via the Daily Swarm], Moss has approached the Rolling Stones, Kanye West, Gossip singer Beth Ditto, and the remaining members of Led Zeppelin and the Clash about performing at her wedding. Rumor has it...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 05:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Supermodel Kate Moss is engaged to her boyfriend of over three years, 'The Kills' guitarist Jamie Hince. The Sun reports that Hince, 40, proposed to Moss, 37, on Tuesday night in bed, with an expensive vintage 1920s engagement ring. Hince even went the traditional way of asking Moss' parents permission before he popped the question. The couple intend to marry on July 2, with Moss' daughter...
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Kate Moss has spent the past three decades making her presence known on the runway and through her fashion forward designs for Topshop, but the star isn't done adding to her resume just yet. The supermodel is currently working on an album with Kills guitarist and boyfriend Jamie Hince. This isn't Moss' first foray into the music world, however -- during her relationship with Babyshambles...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 07:07 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kate Moss is bangin'. The model unveiled new fringe bangs at Bryan Ferry's album launch party earlier this week. The 36-year-old supermodel-turned-designer arrived at the London festivities with heavy, eyelash-grazing bangs. The dramatic look is not totally new for Moss, who in 2007 opted for trendy bangs only to grow them back out. This time, her new 'do was accentuated with fringes just...
- Posted Oct 15th 2010 at 06:47 AM by PopEater Staff
Supermodel Kate Moss got married to Kills rocker Jamie Hince over the summer in what is being described as a "bohemian" and clearly hush-hush ceremony in Sicily, the Daily Mirror is reporting. According to sources, the 36-year-old Moss went barefoot and wore a see-through gown for the "quiet, but still very romantic" ceremony, held way back on Aug. 7. The guest list was small, with only close...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 05:59 PM by The Editors of StyleList
For supermodel Kate Moss, any press is good press. Moss's agent, Sarah Doukas, tells UK's Daily Mail that after the supermodel's highly publicized 2005 cocaine scandal, records show her earnings have increased. Doukas admits that in the days surrounding the incident -- in which the Daily Mirror published pictures of Moss snorting the illegal substance -- she reached out to the top fashion...
- Posted Sep 9th 2010 at 11:00 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Supermodel Kate Moss is sneaking her way into the music industry, but don't worry, she isn't recording an album. The supermodel is actually using her covergirl looks for the front of Bryan Ferry's new CD 'Olympia.' The Roxy Music frontman tapped the 36-year-old supermodel for the sexy shoot, which was inspired by Edouard Manet's nude painting, Olympia. The covers features the waify runway model...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 04:30 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Lots of men would tell that they wish that 'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks ran the show in their office. And apparently lots of women would tell you that they wish they were Hendricks. The UK edition of Cosmopolitan magazine claims that young women would rather look like the breakout 'Mad Men' star than iconic waif Kate Moss. Need a Kleenex, Kate? "Joan [Harris, Hendricks' character] has...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Ends Justify the Mean (Spoilers)
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Ends in a Shocking Brawl Between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore
- True Blood: "There's No One Left" in the First Trailer for the Final Season—Watch Now!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage on the Season Finale of Her OWN Show