Posts with tag "kategosselin"
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Were you surprised by Susan Boyle's talent? Did you love or hate Adam Lambert's glam album cover? Do you think Kate Gosselin shared too much information with the media? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this year.* Let's look back at the biggest poll questions of 2009 to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the ...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 09:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin filmed a pilot for a new talk show, but high-level executives reportedly shelved the project, deciding the TV mom is too controversial for their airwaves. A source told RadarOnline.com that the show, with co-hosts Paula Deen, Lee Woodruff and Rene Syler, is still being shopped around to other buyers but it doesn't stand much of a chance. ...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In 2009, you heard too much about Jon and Kate Gosselin. The couple, who started out as a struggling parents of eight children, catapulted into infamy when tabloids suspected Jon of cheating. Then the pair divorced, and their faces were plastered across magazines week after week. But you're sick of hearing about the reality TV parents. According to 56 percent of over 33K PopEater voters, Jon and ...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 12:08 PM by PopEater Staff
After a well-publicized and scandal-marked separation, the divorce of Jon and Kate Gosselin is final, TMZ reports. Judge Arthur Tilson has signed the papers, making the Gosselin marriage officially over. Kate calls the process "challenging" and says that the family's next step will be "restructuring our lives." ...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
It's that time of year again. And with the Holidays coming up, PopEater wants to know, which star would you want to spend Christmas with? Is it the mother-of-8 Kate Gosselin, the fun-loving Jennifer Aniston, or someone else? Tell Us in the Poll >>> ...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 03:19 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Jon Gosselin was a no-show at Thursday's hearing in his legal fight with the TLC network. Gosselin's attorney, Mark Heller, had previously said the celebrity dad would attend Thursday's hearing in Maryland, but the hearing started without him. The network wants the judge to stop the 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' dad from making media appearances that it says violate his exclusive contract. ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In an interview with ABC's Barbara Walters, Kate Gosselin admits that her kids are crying over 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' being over. "They cried in the van on the way home from school the other day. I finally admitted to them, they kept asking, 'Where's the camera crew? Where's the camera crew? We miss them.' And I said, 'Our show is over.' ... Eight sobbing kids driving home from school," ...
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some ...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Although 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' aired its final episode on Monday, Kate Gosselin admits it could have been avoided. "I feel like it's been taken from us, from me and the kids," she said about the TV series that ended this week after five seasons due to the disagreements between she and estranged husband Jon Gosselin. The hour mixed direct-to-camera, separate interviews with both parents. Kate ...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 10:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin could be about a month away from finalizing their divorce, after a successful day at the arbitration table in Pennsylvania on Saturday. According to TMZ, Jon won't fight Kate for primary custody of their eight kids and neither party is seeking spousal support. The two main issues still on the table are distribution of assets and child support. The day began as ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Carrie Underwood, Other Stars Give to Oklahoma Relief Efforts
- Hanson Debuts MmmHops Beer
- See Who Won a Trip to Space with Leonardo DiCaprio
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- ?Suits' makes EW's Summer Must List ? the stars give us theirs
- Season Finale Round-Up: Our TV critics on ?The Office,' ?Bates Motel,' ?Doctor Who,' ?Arrow,' ?Nashville' and more
- Mariah Carey swears, has a wardrobe issue on ?Good Morning America' ? VIDEO