Posts with tag "kategosselin"
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 09:53 AM by PopEater Staff
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it's time to decide who you are spending the holiday with. Now, we assume it will be with your friends and family, but what if you could hang out with famous celebrities instead? Life & Style and PopEater want to know: which celeb family would you want to eat Thanksgiving with -- Angelina, Brad and their kids, TomKat and Suri, the Gosselin ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Could it be true that Jon Gosselin wants to give up his paparazzi-filled life and ditch the Ed Hardy clothes for a simple life? Not exactly -- only in the world of Funny or Die. In a new video, Gosselin mocks himself and tries to "turn back time" by bringing back the old polo shirts, throwing away his Red Bull Vodkas and even deleting Michael Lohan's number from his cell. Check it out: ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 07:57 PM by Denise Warner
The holidays are coming and for families of divorce, it can be a difficult time of year -- something the Gosselin clan will have to get used to. But Jon Gosselin tells PopEater that everything will remain the same for his eight children despite his estrangement from wife Kate Gosselin, so that "they have the sense of security with everything that's going on." The 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' dad -- ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:16 AM by PopEater Staff
Taylor Swift, host of this week's 'Saturday Night Live,' didn't spend much time addressing Kanye West's stage storming incident. She made brief mention in an opening song that included all the topics she doesn't want to talk about: her break-up with Joe Jonas and "that werewolf from 'Twilight'", Taylor Lautner. Later in the evening she even spoofed Kate Gosselin. Watch the videos after the jump. ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:42 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Jon Gosselin's new spiritual advisor celebrity rabbi Shmuley Boteach tells PopEater he has his hands full at the moment dealing with Jon so Kate is out of luck if she wants to get some of the Shmuley love for herself. "I'm not up to that yet. Right now I can only focus on Jon," Shmuley told us after his public confessional with the dad of eight kids that kicked off the latest in Jon and Kate's ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 06:40 PM by PopEater Staff
After last week's Insider interview about her relationship with Jon Gosselin, 22-year-old Hailey Glassman is sending out a (possible) final message through Twitter about the love and hate she's received, pointing her hatred for the media directly at gossip blogger Perez Hilton. "I hate to say his name but Perez just sent me a message/tweet calling me a Skank and constantly a home wrecker." She ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 11:27 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Quinn Gray,' 'Jim Nantz,' 'Election Day 2009,' and 'Dickinson State University' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today... ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin opens in a one-hour interview 'Kate: Her Story' on TLC where "no topics will be off limits" (via Today Show). In the chat with Natalie Morales, Kate apologized for how she treated Jon. "I was very hard on him and I would never deny that," she says, EOnline.com reports. "I was wrong to treat him that way. Was it good, healthy and wonderful? No. Am I proud of those moments that ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In an open discussion with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, Jon Gosselin -- who is not Jewish -- opens up about his celebrity and his relationships with estranged wife Kate and girlfriend Hailey Glassman, PEOPLE reports. "I think I'm just misunderstood. I'm not a fame seeker. Everyday I look in the mirror and I wonder [why I'm famous]. I don't sing. I don't dance. I'm not a Nobel Peace Prizewinner. I ...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 08:45 AM by PopEater Staff
It was a rough week for the relationship between Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman. The reality dad was blindsided by Glassman's comments on 'The Insider,' where she tearfully said that Gosselin was verbally abusive towards her and that he took out his anger on her in the form of "mantrums." Then, on Friday, unconfirmed reports that the couple split made the rounds. So are they split? Or is it ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo Show Off Their Wedding Presents
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?