Posts with tag "kategosselin"
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 09:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Once-upon-a-time, Jon and Kate Gosselin were just the parents of twins and sextuplets, whose occasional appearances on TLC to showcase the difficulties of parenting multiple sets of multiples turned into a reality series -- 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.' But now, their life and fame have sky-rocketed into a tabloid mess and their story is definitely made-for-TV-worthy. (And there are rumors that there...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Earlier this month, 'Law & Order' ripped into the headlines by creating an episode loosely created around 'Jon and Kate Plus 8.' PopEater had the chance to sit down with actor Anthony Anderson to chat about his thoughts on The Gosselins, the state of NBC and which superstar divas he wants to guest star on the show....
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 03:22 PM by Mike Hess
Despite reports earlier today that Jon Gosselin and Nadia 'Octo-Mom' Suleman are destined for reality television coupledom, don't set your DVR just yet. PopEater has exclusively confirmed from Gosselin's lawyer Michael Heller that the report is bogus, and that there's no special show in the works. Could you even imagine the insanity of the two parents and their cumulative 22 children running arou...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 12:10 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Har Mar Superstar,' 'Hot Mormon Muffins,' and 'Club Bounce' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Jon Gosselin has paid back $230,000 he took from the joint bank account he shares with estranged wife Kate Gosselin, but still says Kate hasn't accounted for $33,000 she spent, Usmagazine.com reports. "We have all the representation we need. All we need is Kate's participation and Kate to stop crying on TV," Jon's lawyer Mark Heller said outside the courtroom, criticizing Mrs. Gosselin for no...
- Posted Oct 25th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Scott Harris
Just when you thought that things couldn't get any worse for 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' stars Jon and Kate Gosselin in their legal battle over the show and their children, they've something even more powerful than our nation's judicial system: the long arm of the fictional law on 'Law & Order'. Since the debut of the franchise, 'Law & Order' (and its spin-off shows) have specialized in...
- Posted Oct 25th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
Did you hear the Kanye Death Hoax? Does Miley Cyrus' cameo in 'Sex and the City 2' bother you? Will you watch Kate Gosselin's TV special? Was moving Jay Leno to 10 PM every night a mistake? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the Votes * Some Poll R...
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 09:30 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
A judge ordered Jon Gosselin to return $180,000 from the joint bank account he shares with his estranged wife Kate Gosselin, but according to her lawyer, the father of eight has only paid by $28,500. "The only proof of money we received is $28,500 that was sent over a week ago," Mark Momjian tells Usmagazine.com....
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 06:17 AM by PopEater Staff
The last episode of 'Kate Plus 8' on TLC will air Oct. 26 and will feature the embattled reality TV mother of eight Kate Gosselin answering "your questions about life, the show and moving on," the network has announced. It remains unclear whether she will talk about a breach-of-contract lawsuit between her estranged husband Jon Gosselin and the network....
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 10:06 AM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin's kids are "angry" and "acting out," she says, now that their TLC show has been iced by the network. In an interview with Vanity Fair, the reality mom recounts what happened when she told her brood that 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' (renamed 'Kate Plus 8') was shutting down. "Actually, times eight, there was wailing and sobbing," she says. "They love our crew, they love the interactio...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sandra Lee Hospitalized with Mastectomy-Related Complication: Reports
- Lion King Artist Creates Beautiful Tribute to Cecil the Lion
- FROM EW: NBC's The Wiz Live! Finds its Cowardly Lion
- Celebrity trout pouts
- Pierce Brosnan stopped at Vermont airport because of knife
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Ansel Elgort Covers Teen Vogue, Reveals Why He Cried During One of The Greatest Days of His Life
- Raven-Symoné Hosts Epic That's So Raven Reunion at The View, Teases Exciting Project With the Disney Cast
- Check Out Giuliana Rancic's Biggest E! News Moments Over the Years, Plus a Mash-Up of Her Signature Faces!