Posts with tag "katie holmes"
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 01:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
If you are the type to buy into viral marketing plays, perhaps you might care to hazard a guess as to the identity of the actress in this short clip. Elle magazine creative director and sometime reality TV star Joe Zee promises to reveal all on March 22, including exactly what the "What's in the Bag?" campaign is meant to be advertising. Beyond knowing that the product is in the fashion and/...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 12:13 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
The Cruise family is no stranger to controversy when it comes to their trendsetting daughter, Suri. In the past two years, critics have analyzed her love of high heels, quirky dresses and lipstick, and now she's been spotted in Vancouver with a pacifier in her mouth. The problem, of course, is that she's nearly 5, but anyone expecting Tom or Katie to be the ones to yank that binky anytime soon s...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 05:31 PM by Amber James
Katie Holmes is no longer sitting idly as the tabloids write lies about her. The actress has filed a libel lawsuit seeking $50 million in damages from Star magazine after the weekly published a cover story that insinuated Holmes is a drug addict. "Of all the fabricated stories that continue to be published about me, this instance is beyond the pale. The publisher knew this outrageous story wa...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 06:32 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Finally some good news for Katie Holmes! Her highly anticipated miniseries 'The Kennedys' might have been dropped by the History Channel, but it's found a welcoming home on a new network. The epic eight-part miniseries will settle into its new cable home on ReelzChannel for an April 3 premiere date, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Producers of the project have struck a deal with the indepe...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 05:32 PM by Rebecca Macatee
2011 is off to a rough start for Katie Holmes. In early January, A&E announced that despite having poured millions into 'The Kennedys' miniseries, the scripted historical drama wasn't going to air. Despite Holmes' role as Jacqueline Kennedy generating a lot of advance buzz for the miniseries, most other pay cable networks were quick to pass on the high-cost production as well. Now it see...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Ann Taylor and Katie Holmes are both in a phase of reinvention. Longtime lady workwear designer Ann Taylor is trying to appeal to a younger and hipper consumer, while Holmes continues to shed the lingering scent of Joey Potter in an effort to be taken seriously in grown-up land. The collaboration between the two on the retailer's spring ad campaign (where Holmes replaces Heidi Klum) seems lik...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 05:35 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Anne Hathaway -
- Katie Holmes -
- Tom Cruise
EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Tom Cruise's people are slapping down a Daily Mail report alleging the 'War of the Worlds' actor and wife Katie Holmes are skipping the Oscars because the event is being co-hosted by Anne Hathaway. Why would someone boycott an event because of Anne Hathaway? A source told the Mail that Holmes was not amused by her peer's recent impression of her on 'Saturday Night Live.' But a...
- Posted Jan 8th 2011 at 09:37 AM by Christine Fenno
After millions spent on the highly anticipated 'The Kennedys,' starring Katie Holmes as Jacqueline Kennedy and Greg Kinnear as JFK, A&E Television Networks released surprising news Friday night: The History Channel has suddenly decided not to air its epic Emmy bait. "Upon completion of the production of 'The Kennedys,' History has decided not to air the 8-part miniseries," a network rep tol...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 06:05 PM by Sarah Crow
Katie Holmes' career may occasionally be overshadowed by the over-the-top antics of her husband, Tom Cruise, but in the latest issue of Elle, the actress and mother reminds fans why she's a star in her own right. Holmes, whose relationship with Cruise began just two years after she moved on from her early fame as Joey Potter on 'Dawson's Creek,' tells the magazine that, despite reports to the co...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Katie Holmes had a romantic 32nd birthday dinner with Tom Cruise at ABC Kitchen on Saturday evening in New York. The couple was very affectionate at their late-night meal, onlookers at the restaurant tell PopEater. Afterward, the pair went to Gemma for drinks and dessert. The next evening, the pair took daughter Suri to Italian restaurant Il Cantorini. The couple have had a busy weekend in New ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ivanka Trump Talks About How the Work/Life Balance Has Changed For Women
- See Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy's Wedding and Groom's Cakes (PHOTOS)
- Katie Holmes's Changing Looks!
- Congratulations Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, you are FOX411's Celebrity of the Year
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- Elizabeth Olsen Gets Major Haircut Because The Year of the Bob Ain't Over Yet—Check It Out!
- Did Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kidnap Chris Martin and Hold Him Hostage? He Says They Did!
- Nicki Minaj Goes High Fashion in New Roberto Cavalli Campaign—See the Pics!