Posts with tag "katy perry"
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 01:00 PM by Zach Dionne
Katy Perry and Kanye West are an unlikely duo, and the video of their collaboration is a fittingly bizarre sci-fi oddity. Starting out with a 'Wall-E' meets 'Return to Oz' vibe, the video for 'E.T.' tractor-beams in every angle of sci-fi weirdness imaginable. We're talking 'Avatar,' 'Stargate,' 'A.I.' -- no theme is off-limits. And although Kanye's bars are definitely silly, possibly weak --...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 04:20 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Katy Perry's mother, Mary Perry Hudson, is speaking out against her daughter's racy style in a book proposal, reports Page Six. Hudson, an evangelist, has been shopping a book proposal about how her daughter's sexy ensembles and "foul-mouth fiance" (now husband) Russell Brand have affected her Christian ministry. "I recognized the psalmist gift in her performance. Yet she sang out, 'I kissed...
- Posted Mar 26th 2011 at 09:35 AM by The Editors of StyleList
No longer just your 'Teenage Dream,' Katy Perry is now your alien dream. Our pals at StyleList break down her eye-popping new look. In the new video for her single, 'E.T.,' which will premiere March 31, Perry redefines beauty as it might look in an interplanetary future, and says she's "ready for abduction." Judging by her out-of-this-world transformation, she certainly is! The 26-year-old...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 08:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
What's old is new. At least for Katy Perry. The 'Firework' singer was seen out in Manchester, England yesterday looking like she stepped right out of the 1950s. Her cupcake shaped skirt, powder blue cardigan and cat eye glasses put us in mind of some of our favorite retro styles. Katy's style has always given us something to talk about, just last week we put together some of her best onstage...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Sarah Crow
Katy Perry may have kissed a girl and liked it, but her mother isn't so hot on her daughter's risque act. Page Six reports that Perry's mom, Mary Perry Hudson, is shopping around a book about her Christian ministry as well as the life choices her daughter is making and the effect they've had on her family. Perry, who began her career as a Christian singer under her real name, Katy Hudson,...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 10:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
In case anyone was wondering, it seems Russell Brand is absolutely the type to kiss and tell. On 'The View,' Sherri Shepherd notes how Brand described Jennifer Garner's mouth as being made of "red velvet cake," then gives him a chance to turn a phrase regarding the lips of wife Katy Perry. Brand co-stars with Garner in the upcoming remake of 'Arthur' and evidently enjoyed his kissing scenes...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 01:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
- Filed under:
- Katy Perry
Who's that Girl? Is she feeling the blues? Perhaps this singer is channeling her inner Gleek and wearing a slushy colored wig? Her songs have been featured on the show 'Glee,' and she is no stranger to using her hair as a bright accessory. Take a guess at the star under the disguise, and check out who this is after the jump!...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 10:46 AM by Zach Dionne
In an acoustic chunk of a live concert in Paris, Katy Perry covered 'Born This Way,' cementing Lady Gaga's new hit as the most quickly covered song by the most people ever [ed note: waiting for Guinness World Records verification on this]. Perry sat between two acoustic guitarists and paid tribute to Gaga with a shortened, slightly modified take on 'Born This Way.' And know what? It was pretty...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 03:35 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Don't worry, all is well with Katy Perry and hubby, Russell Brand. But the same can't be said for her relationship with another important man in her life -- her producer, Dr. Luke. According to the New York Post, Perry is reportedly on the outs with the man behind some of her biggest hits, including 'I Kissed a Girl,' 'Hot N Cold' and 'Teenage Dream.' It sounded like a clash of the egos...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 03:50 AM by Christo Varghese
Katy Perry was seen onstage Wednesday night wearing a multi-level cupcake dress surrounded by dancers and puppets dressed as gingerbread men, while performing at the Mediolanum Forum in Milan, Italy. X17Online.com is reporting that the singer was there for her 'California Dreams' world tour. Perry even gave a shout out to Willow Smith on Twitter before she hit the stage. She tweeted,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Ashley Tisdale Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Fiancé Christopher French—Get the Details!
- This Hockey Player Gave a Young Fan His Hockey Stick and the Kid Had the Most Adorable Reaction Ever
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Last Drink Was "a Long Amount of Time" Ago, but Admits It Was After Leaving Treatment