Posts with tag "keanu reeves"
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It looks like Keanu Reeves has a sense of humor when it comes to his stereotyped sadness. According to The Guardian, the often glum actor has penned a book titled, 'Ode to Happiness.' But the actor's book is far from sunny. "I draw a hot sorrow bath. In my despair room," reads one line. Each page of the book features a line more somber than the last -- printed in large ink blot letters that ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 10:55 AM by Sarah Crow
Excellent! After much speculation, Keanu Reeves has confirmed that the long-awaited final installment of the 'Bill and Ted' trilogy is on its way. The previous two films in the stoner-comedy franchise, released in 1989 and 1991, respectively, detailed two high school misfits' excellent and bogus journeys through time. "I believe the writers are six weeks away from a draft," says Reeves, who ...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 12:05 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
Who doesn't love to hear stories about how a struggling actor landed a big break? Every famous person got to the pinnacle of celebrity status by starting somewhere small -- even Brad Pitt. Here is a look at some of Hollywood's most famous celebrities before they were famous, starring in commercials and game shows, selling everything from Heinz Ketchup to pizza in the hopes of making it on the big ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 04:22 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Keanu Reeves is not the father of an Ontario woman's children. The 'Matrix' actor – who had been accused of fathering at least one of Karen Sala's four adult children – has proved he is not biologically linked to the family after agreeing to a series of DNA tests....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards