Posts with tag "keeping up with the kardashians"
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian does indeed have a Carl's Jr. commercial coming up this month, but according to her, it's nothing like those sexified ads where a celebrity gets downright naughty with a cheeseburger. So how is it different? "I do a salad," Kim tells PopEater, adding that now that she's "really into fitness and health" she "wanted to do something that was different that worked a little more for my...
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 06:29 AM by PopEater Staff
A poster for the fourth season of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' shows the three sisters clad in lingerie -- even the very pregnant Kourtney Kardashian, who is due to give birth anyday. "I'm loving the promo poster for season 4 of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'!! So sexy and glam! I can't wait for the new season to start... I know you guys are going to love it!" Kim wrote on her Web site....
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
In a new interview, which Life & Style has shared exclusively with PopEater, Kim Kardashian reveals her family was torn apart after Kourtney and Scott Disick revealed they were expecting. The family tried to be supportive but it was apparent Disick seemed more interested in partying than being a family man. "I think he was just trying to have as much fun as possible before the baby came....
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 01:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian offered herself as a punching bag for charity.The reality TV starlet participated in a boxing event that benefits The Dream Foundation at the Commerce Casino in Commerce, California.Kardashian took several punches to the face and eventually lost the fight. She's even sporting a day-after black eye from the dust-up, which you can see after the jump! ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian never meant to introduce a baby to the cast of her reality show 'Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami.' Kardashian, who tells Life & Style that a missed dose of her birth control pills caused her happy accident, says, "It was just meant to be." In the interview, which Life & Style has shared exclusively with PopEater, Kardashian shares her fears about motherhood, her love...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Kourtney Kardashian has confirmed that she's expecting a baby boy with Scott Disick, In Touch Weekly is exclusively reporting. The couple had been tight-lipped about the sex of the baby thus far, but now it's known that a son is on the way....
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Khloe Kardashian is hitting back at critics of her weight, explaining how confident she is now. In an interview in Life & Style, the reality starlet talks about dealing with her body image. "Everyone criticizes me about my weight all the time. It's easy for me to be like some other girls in Hollywood -- not eat and become anorexic -- but thank goodness I am strong-willed and secure with...
- Posted Sep 27th 2009 at 08:55 PM by PopEater Staff
After a whirlwind romance (and only knowing each other for a month), reality starlet Khloe Kardashian and L.A. Laker Lamar Odom married on Sunday afternoon, in front of friends and family, OK Magazine confirms. The couple tied the knot at the house of music mogul Irving Azoff in a ceremony that included the release of hundreds of balloons into the sky. ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 02:19 PM by PopEater Staff
Kim Kardashian and her sister Khloe are showing off their fit bodies to promote a new weight loss product, QuickTrim. Although the product is not FDA approved, The Kardashians are thanking all their weight loss to the brand and even suggesting their fans should try it out. "Quick Trim comes out today! Buy or die!" Khloe wrote on her Twitter. See their QuickTrim ads after the jump >> ...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 06:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Get ready for a baby bundle of joy on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians.' Kourtney Kardashian, the 30-year-old reality star and sister of Kim, is pregnant, in news that E! Online broke last night. Even Kourtney herself says she was a little bit surprised by the pregnancy. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Parents Remember Malaysia Airlines Flight Attendant Who Switched Planes (VIDEO)
- Rachel McAdams: The Hot Chick Striptease Was 'One of the Scariest Moments of My Career'
- Andi Dorfman's Bachelorette Blog: 'Who Wouldn't Be Scared to Face a Bunch of Exes'
- Reba McEntire releases new song, 'Pray for Peace'
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- Tim McGraw comments on altercation with female fan
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Sneek Peak: An Angry Bird Lands on MTV's Finding Carter—Watch the Clip!
- Joan Rivers Tells Jennie Garth That She Looks Like a "Prostitute on a Safari"—See the Outrageous Moment!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Scandal, Supernatural, Sons of Anarchy, The Originals and More